[Bug Report] :sinz: emote not working for some people

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by The Law, Dec 13, 2015.

1. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Just recently after watching the captivating announcement video of the new :sinz: emote I was ecstatic to try it out for the first time in shoutbox.
    But, to my dismay the emote did not work and even through repeated attempts there was still no success.
    [​IMG]
    With the exception of a very select few, most members were also having difficulty getting the new emote to function properly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can imagine, this is extremely upsetting to both myself and all the other members who were looking forward to this implementation. A lot of hard work by the community has been put into creating this emote, and it would be a shame to continue to have these bugs associated with it. I trust that the administration team will put this bug on their top priority list and solve this issue as quickly as possible. Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 14
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Lemme see if it works... :sinz:

EDIT: @Highwon plz fix ty

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  3. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

:confused:inz: It works fine guys.

Edit: Apparently the bug is starting to affect everyone

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  4. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

:cannoli: doesn't work either.
    PLZ SEND HALP

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I am pretty sure the whole :confused:inz: thing is a prank set up by Sinz himself then he told his followers that they should tell the members of the community that :confused:inz: is a real emotion. Case closed and solved by Inspector Blue

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

In the future, do not create posts like these in the bug reports section, or any other forums set aside for professional use. We have the off topic, entertainment, and other forums specifically for threads like these. As such, this thread will be moved to off topic, and the discussion may continue there.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Did ya even look at the evidence? It's blatantly clear there is an issue here. This shouldn't just be brushed off and swept under the rug. There is definitely something fishy going on here, don't you see it?... Or is this just some kind of conspiracy, and you're in on it! If I find that you have anything to do with this BUG I will not hesitate to report you in the "Report Staff/Player" section of the forums. You my friend, are the one who has been warned.

I speak for the people when I say we will have justice! WE WILL HAVE :sinz:. And there is nothing you or anyone else can do that will stop this movement.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    • Winner x 12
    • Dumb x 3
    • Friendly x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  8. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

We must convert everyone to Sinzlam, but Law, you will be left behind.
    40:50

• Like Like x 1
  9. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

I refuse to be converted

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  10. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

You must. The fate of :sinz: depends on you.

• Like Like x 1
  11. BlueGalaxy

BlueGalaxy VIP Emerald

Never

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1