[Bug Report] Memes about SGM members thread not stickied

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Xproplayer, Jun 18, 2018.

?

Should this be stickied

1. memes should be stickied

30.8%
  2. i disagree but I promise its not cause I just hate xpro

69.2%
  1. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

title, this is very urgent

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. yes yes

also you EU plebs contact your MEP and tell him to shoot down Article 13, for the memes!

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

:facepalm:
    +1

4. Robyn

Robyn Floof Moderator VIP Silver

Very urgent +1

5. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Biggest +1 I've ever given

6. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Its not like it ever leaves the front page of that section anyway. And it was stickied at one point but then unstickied probably for a different reason. Since you say you are in such good standings with the upper administration such as Helix and Opal why not ask them to sticky it instead of making this thread to just try and get ratings for it.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

How the fuck have you been around this long and you don't know shit about me

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Im just saying what you tell all of us. lol. If you aren't in such good standings with them then stfu about being in good standings with them. Probably irritates a lot of us, including myself honestly. Oh and I dont care enough about you to learn about you honestly. Not worth my time for someone who is just toxic to me.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

+3
    i love you bby
    follow this mans orders!

10. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

As i count for 15 i say -15 this does not seem sticky worthy sticky's are for important things.

11. 4sea

4sea VIP

We're talking about a sticky in an off-topic area for the second most used thread.
    On the other hand the thread starter (and by far biggest contributor) is a highly debated member due to his continued toxicity.
    Then again, there is no topic stickied in the off-topic area. So it's not like you can argue it isn't up there next to the other stickied threads, as there are none.

There is yet a third, more sinister reason this question has been raised...
    Please dim your lights, light a candle and put up some dark background music and read this in a low, raspy and almost whispering tone.
    Could this be yet another masterfully created ploy to start (yet another) hot debate, A way to once more thrust yourself into the spotlight, outrage that susceptible group to cry woeful cries of agony? Or could it be a way to capture someone's words and portray them in a way that will strengthen your argument, rallying allies by your side as you watch the rampage unfold?
    Or is this just a joke thread, and we're all puppets hanging by your threads, dancing around with our serious answers to amuse you?

The music starts to rise, lights flickering all around. It's an epic finale to the song, your emotions heightened, awaiting the final rise
    Shameful are we, to have allowed ourselves to be overcome by emotion, to be dancing by your threads. For today I say to your question, the only answer that should be said in occasions like these:

Cymbals crash, the music crescendo's to the top as the final answer is reveiled, all before the music fades to the end with the answer still lingering in your minds eye.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1