1. Hello Guest! We'd like to invite you to join our Discord server. Join now and meet new people, discuss anything and everything, and have some fun with the community. All it takes is two clicks!

Dismiss Notice

[Bug] Pointshop Point's Reset

Discussion in 'Bug Report' started by NootNootEh, Jan 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. NootNootEh

NootNootEh New Member

Server? TTT East #1

Time? 3:14 am (Eastern Timezone)

Bug? So I noticed after a map change when I went to check my pointshop points to see how much closer I was to the next upgrade I've been saving for, I noticed that the number was 0 and I was confused as to why I would have 0... when I had over 1k points if I am not mistaken and now I have none.

So I rejoiend the server thinking it might be a bug that I am experiencing so I rejoined and saw I still didn't have the points, I continued playing so I would get points from being on and I noticed the number didn't update to my orignal one and I had around 50 points, I rejoined again to see if it would maybe work but yet again when I checked after rejoinning I had 0 points in total.

I tried this out numerous times and in the end it seems that everytime I gain points then leave or map changes or I rejoin, my points get wiped :|

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  2. Alias

Alias VIP

I've been having this same issue every map change my points are going back to zero.