Buff the knife in TTT

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by ThatAintFalco, Jun 25, 2017.

1. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

I wanted to talk about this because I feel like the knife needs to be buffed. Basically I feel like the knife should always be a one hit kill and not 2 stabs. I know that you can buy instaknife for 50,000 points in the shop but it does take a while and not a lot of people want to waste their points on getting an instaknife while at the same time loading most of their hard-earned points. I just feel that people would start using the knife more if it was turned into a one hit stab to the body instead of two because it is extremely vulnerable to use a knife to stab twice. Other than that, it is outright useless in the traitor shop and I just wanted to address it.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. When you played this server for a long time *cough* @Xproplayer *cough*, you run out of points to spend and resort to using the lottery. This upgrade was another place to put your points when you already finished everything. You haven't realized any points that might come up if this were to happen:
    1.)What would the people who already bought it get in return?
    2.)Why? It's perfectly fine as it is
    3.)What will the people who have millions of points seek their teeth into if you start removing upgrades?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Ok so we have 8 free kills for the t's with 1 hit knives then, how about no.

4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

An one-hit knife in my opinion is a bit OP, all you need to do is run up to someone and they die. I believe there's no counterplay to an insta knife.

5. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

Well I always buy armor and knife first, and It's stoppable. People were able to shoot before I knifed them and I stopped quite a few people trying to knife me.

• Old Old x 1
  6. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

Step 1) Walk up to victim
    Step 2) Draw Knife
    Step 3) The victim only has 1 second to react
    Step 4) Shank

At best I've put 1 hit knife users to hurt or wounded.