buff bolt action rifles

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by BorkWoof, Jul 16, 2017.

1. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

the cone sucks
    pls reduce cone
    so they can be used at range

thats all.

• Agree x 4
    • Disagree x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  2. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

thank you for understanding.

3. rigby250

rigby250 VIP

+11111111

4. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

+2

5. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

+3

• Old Old x 1
  6. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

Let count to 50
    +4

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

+5

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

Awp needs a slight damage buff above the rifle. Every other bolt action rifle is fine where it is

9. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

i sure love it when the bullet of the scout goes way off the red dot (y)

10. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

then maybe a change to the cone of the sniper can be changed to a smaller amount.
    @kingsaib0t would like some changes to the cones of weapons. Not sure whether or not this needs to be addressed. I'll let him say what he thinks on this matter.

11. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

12. The Winchester 1873 should have a cone of 0.006, and the M14 should have a cone of 0.01.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Janppa

Janppa VIP Bronze

No i dont get why u think autosnipers need to be more accurate and better in every way than bolt rifles. Unless u meant m24.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

M14 isn't exactly.... a sniper, especially terrible for sniping with it's current cone and lack of a scope

15. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

Aka make the gun you use really accurate? Neutral

16. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

hence why it shouldn't be any more accurate than it is now. It's the highest rate of fire gun that can 1-hit kill to the head.

17. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

That's why it doesn't need to be more accurate, it fires stupidly fast for a rifle, if the accuracy would be buffed ppl would moan about it.

18. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

This is getting off topic from the original purpose of this thread, I apologize for that. Point is, the cone of the bolt action snipers need more accurate. Awp needs a slight damage buff to where it is like the m24 and intervention. If we buff the m14, it would simply be a hk sl8 without a scope. If we nerf the hk sl8, I would have to live through the horror of the hk sl8 being a 2-shot headshot weapon before buff. We would have complaints from both sides if any either these actions were to happen to both the m14 and/or hk sl8. I guess that's the reason why we should just leave these two guns where they are atm, as much as I want the m14 to have better accuracy. Not sure if anyone else played during the times when the hk sl8 when it was a 2-shot headshot to those that had armor.
    Then again, the hksl8 is unforgiving if you can't land that headshot...

19. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

ppl are literally just asking for recoil/less mag size/less firerate

20. Cherious

Cherious Regular Member

From what I hear, people don't like the hk sl8 because it's too easy to use (I guess this is the "more recoil" requests I have been hearing about). Reducing the fire rate is unnecessary as it's supposed to serve as DMR in people's view (I wouldn't want the hk sl8 to have a fire rate at almost the same rate of the m14 however). Less mag size? the hk sl8 is already unforgiving if you can't land a headshot. Reason I would say this because if you can't kill someone at high health with the hk sl8 and catch on to you with a gun such as a shotgun or ak, chances are you're going to die if you can't land a headshot in that situation.