Approved BRICK(Trading)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Falcon_XD, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    True_2
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    ok my laptop batter came out i dint mean to leave
    Evidence of Innocence:
    criscoll as i was saying im not falcon dream im his friend he let me family share his garrys mod on his alteritanitve acount so i can try serious ttt my batter slipped out when i was mashing my keyboard to type i have a old laptop and the locks that hold the batter dosent work but was i was saying as i was typing in th game and then my battry came out he is leting me play his account so i cany try garrys mos and cause i was thinking of getting my own for christmas and he was telling me yeah i should get a laptop and get garrys mod and play serious ttt with him so i was trying it on his account and at his house hes playing agario on his laptop and im playing this well was but as i was saying im not falcon im his friend olie i live 2 doors down from him weve been friends for a while but yeh im not falcon im olie my brother is True u can look at falcons friends his friend is true im his brother were twins hes sajad im olie ans falcon/ gianni is our friend he is not ban evading he knows what the punnish ment for that is hes dosent want to be away fron tt longer again its not falcon its me olie im True_2 True is my brother​

2. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

and my brother laptop broke so i asked gianni/ falcon to play it at his house and my brotehr dosent want me to use his account and wouldent let me family share off of him so gianni/falcon let me

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

I'll respond in a moment.

4. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

i was responding to ur messege in admin chat then my battery came out i was saying its not falcon its his friend olie then it came out

5. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

I swear i dint mean to leave i i knew i was gunna get banned when i was turning on my laptop but noe i ducktaped it to the bottom

6. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

srry for all the miss spelled wordsa nd out of order imm heating up cause if i got him banned longer hell kill me

7. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

expicaly for 182 days srry im shaking and panicking

8. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

pls dont ban him cdriscole ban me hes put money into this game and i dont want him to loose it caus eof my shiitty laptop and mistake

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  9. CDriscoll

Falcon/True/Gianni/Olie,

I'm not quite sure who I'm typing to at this point, as the appeal was quite confusing in that regard. While we were playing on East 2, I'd been messaged about you loophole trolling by another new user. After hearing their concerns, I'd spectated you for a few rounds and watched you. After watching you for a few rounds, I'd grown suspicious and checked your adminstats to see that you had little playtime; not enough to be doing the things you had been doing at least. After checking your adminstats, I'd checked your IP and saw you shared an IP with another user, who just so happens to be banned, named Falcon_Dream.

You played in a way where you clearly knew the rules, knew what you could kill for, and what we wouldn't be able to prove as staff members in the logs; something a first time user wouldn't have been able to do... though something a banned user with 242 hours in the servers would have had no issue doing. While typing to you, also, you had an entirely different way of typing to me than shown on this appeal... one that wasn't sloppy and filled with errors. Seeing as you claim you are the person in game, simply trying out the game at your friends house, there was a drastic change in how you're dealing with things. It's almost like you're pretending to be a more innocent, unaware user.

To think, also, that as a new user you were knowledgeable enough to find out where to come to appeal, find out your brother's account information, and write up an appeal, all without informing or asking your brother may I add, is extremely unlikely. None of these things add up. Also, your story about the batter[y] falling out of your computer might have been a coincidence, but is extremely unlikely. You hadn't disconnected because your batter[y] fell out of your PC, it was because I had banned you for ban evasion.

Though I won't discount your story about Gianni, Olie, and all of the other people, it seems extremely unlikely that this is true. The way you had acted on the servers, using reasonings for kills such as "unidentified body", "shooting a traitor tester", and all of these reasons we cannot prove throughout the logs isn't done by new users. On top of that, while in game you were informing me of a bug in Garry's Mod in which one could get rid of shots in the logs by spamming the reload button... though I thought you didn't even own this game and wanted to test it out?

Here is a screenshot of your response to a report:
    [​IMG]

In the above screenshot, you were reported by someone even though you hadn't killed them. Your response? Still the unidentified body excuse. It's amazing, really, that your response to a report on someone who you didn't even kill was this... almost an instinctive response. My point with this is that you, a new user, wouldn't have been able to do this without some further reading into the rules, or unless you were someone who'd had plenty of time on the servers on another account.

If you truly want to be unbanned from this, and if you want Falcon_Dream's ban shortened as well, you'll need to do something else to prove that you and Falcon aren't the same person, or that you weren't Falcon_Dream on an alternate account. This can be done in private, on this appeal, or on TeamSpeak. Whatever you decide to do, please create an inbox with me on the forums, and we'll do it as soon as possible. I'm going to tag @Disruptionz to see how he would like to handle this, though from all of what I've posted above, personally I cannot find any reason to believe that True_2 wasn't Falcon_Dream.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

10. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

Yeah thats what i was confused about 2 and u said rosa and i killed them for the un id thats what u said i was reportd by 2 players i dint know who was who so i sadi unbody for both of them

11. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

i knew how to play caus ei watched falcon play it alot im overe his house alot but i play on his xbox 1 but i watch him play 2 and since he was banned and dint play on his lapotp cause he dint hae any thing to play caus ehes baned from csgo and ttt so i asked if i could try so he made his second account and he said i need a account for csgo so he made this alt account for me i read the motd and the extended rules like how falcon told me to i i watch him play and i was pretty good at it and falcon told me if u see any body walked past an unid body to kos them or or kill them caus ethats tratorious so i did but i was reported 2 times and i dint know who repoerted me so i wrote the same thing for both of them cause thats wat falcon told me to do

12. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

we art the same person i can asure u that im alot smarter hes alot tougher tho and he could kill me but besides that i cant really show u pictures of us cause his and my mom wouldnt like strangeres to see wh0 we r and a while ago somone was looking at falcons profile and saw his name and looked at his instagram and so he removed his name from his profiled and told me not to put my name in this account either cause threr are pplk who will stalk u and kill u possibly is they know what u look like so cant send u photos

13. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

but i wrote that for both caus i dint know who reported me they both said rdm

14. CDriscoll

Our staff won't ever ask you for personal information such as pictures, account information, or addresses. If you are asked that, you're not talking to one of our staff members.

With that said, there's going to need to be some shred of evidence that you two aren't the same person, either by both talking to me and a lead admin on TeamSpeak, or anything else you would like to come up with. Again, once you figure out what you'd like to do, you may message me on the forums or reply to this thread.

15. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

and where u said i am new i watch falcon paly alot when i die in search and destory caus ei suck at using a controler i watch him play pretty much 24/7

16. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

i dont have my own laptop im using falcons old one he has his new one but there is only one eathernet cable and only one laptop canconnect at a time

17. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

phone call?

18. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

can we voice call in steam

19. CDriscoll

I'm going to create an inbox on the forums for you, Disruptionz, Darktooth, and myself. From there, we'll decide what you want to do, and you can comment in there instead of continuously posting on this thread.

20. Falcon_XD

Falcon_XD VIP

how do i get there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.