Bounties

Discussion in 'Minecraft Suggestions' started by Jägermeister, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Jägermeister

Jägermeister VIP Emerald

Howdy all, FoxXElite here.

Due to numerous people being complete dicks lately (I'm not going to supply any names, but you probably know who I am talking about), I think we need a solution to allow worse-geared players to seek revenge on better-geared players (donors) via bounties.

There are multiple high-quality plugins on Spigot that have GUI menus and such for around $10 USD, so there isn't a need to have one custom coded.

Thanks,
    ~Fox

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

I don't know how to feel about this, Ima +1 this tho. Sounds fun

3. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

I'm not for this for a few reasons.

1. There's no methodology you've posted that would determine who would receive a bounty and how much that bounty would be
    2. If bounties are primarily set on the better-geared players (donors) for the most part then I'd consider that highly unfair for them and for you. For you primarily because they will not die, and for them because they'll be pestered until their bounty is claimed
    3. I do not see this as a solution to taming the more aggressive player base of SMC
    4. There's more important things to deal with than to create a proper bounty system currently

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

How about like a Hitman job in MCMMO? People can send you hits and you'll take them out and claim the money.

5. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAA coolgamer VIP

This system would just get abused by the people with bounties letting their friends kill them for free $$$.

If the plugin you mentioned has a way around this then I would support this idea.

• Agree Agree x 1