Approved Boston2018's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Boston2018, Nov 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boston2018

Boston2018 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Buddy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:197413907
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing TTT and someone got shot in front of me by another person and I then gunned down the person. but my church was having an event at 6pm last night and the incident happened at like 5:59 and I got reported for no reason so then I said, "You shot the dude" misspelled because I had no time and I had to get there. I really didn't have a chance to defend myself and if I was wrong, I'm sorry, I was really busy last night and I only had 5-6 to play TTT. (I'm on ET)​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I really don't want to get banned for 5 days, I really had no time to defend myself or take the slay because I would have been way late to the event. I apologize if I did anything wrong and I'll take the slay if I have to.

Edit: Also I want to know what I did so I can understand the situation more​

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  2. Credence

Credence Demon Lord VIP

Tagging @Kazuto as they banned you for RDM and Leave (1st Offense), please be patient while they gather their evidence and respond. You can still play on our other servers as well.

3. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

I’ve seen this and will respond shortly.

4. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

Hi, I banned you for RDM and leave after you killed me and left shortly after.

Here's the report.

[​IMG]

I slayed you because I simply never shot him. He actually shot both of us, and you still killed me. I see this as a mix up since you may have thought I shot you, or I shot first

You can see in the screenshot that you left shortly after responding

Anyway, you haven't gotten a punishment in a while so I'll be accepting this appeal and you will be un banned.

Appeal: Accepted but not voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.