Borderlands 3 Hype anyone?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Voca, Mar 20, 2019.

?

Which was your Favorite Borderlands game?

1. Borderlands 1

9 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Borderlands 2

21 vote(s)
    63.6%
  3. Borderlands Presequel

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. TellTales

3 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Bro sometimes you just need to seperate the art from its creators. Ok, people still listen to michael jackson even though he fucked kids (allegedly). You not buying bl3 is not going to make ANY difference to profits at all, but you are going to miss out on an awesome game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

Sometimes you gotta stop supporting the bullshit with your wallet, fuck the art if it means giving these morons money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

I was being ignorant at first when the shit went down with epic and everything, Ignorant because I was thinking of not buying it because it wasnt getting released on steam. But then later decided to see by the mistake and look forward to the game itself and how amazing it looks to me as a fan of the franchise. In the end I even decided to pre order it, whether its steam or Epic doesnt matter to me its still the same game, and if I was a big sour peace of candy over it, I could just add Borderlands 3 to the Steam Library as a "non-steam" game and launch it from there o.o

ofcourse that means no achievements either but eh. I love the franchise and dont give a fuck about epic.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

bro roz hasn't even played any of the other borderlands games

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Like bro, comeon, BL1 and 2 come out after gmod and we all know, like bro, that the last game I bought was gmod bro.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

So I've spent the last week busting ass doing all my homework so I can take this weekend off and do nothing but binge BL3, does anyone wanna squad up and play? Been awhile since I was on the forums, but even if I don't know you, would still be happy to play, lmk anyone whose interested

Gonna be playing at launch and a really big chunk of the weekend

Epic is AnarkisTx_x

Add me if you wanna play

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. Kyuu

Kyuu The True Trap of SGM VIP

So first of all. Fuck yes. This game will consume my life I don't plan on seeing the sun at all this weekend. But playing this game with the same people I did 7 years ago with borderlands 2 It crazy to think I will have the same people with me when I did when I was 10-11 years old. Truly games keep friends together. I HOPE ALL Y'ALL HAVE AMAZING PLAYTHROUGHS!

#LET'SMAKESOMEMAYHEM!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Roz still sitting in the background rating everyone who likes Borderlands dumb, because 'fuck you' if you like a franchise, i guess

you don't have to look at a BL3 thread if you don't like BL3, let people enjoy what they enjoy. you're like the PETA of this game

the only thing dumb about it is that it's on the epic game store lmao

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

didnt like it, the siren wasnt a pale white-near white goddess.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I like game

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Genesis

Genesis VIP

more like boring lands

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. UncleBee

UncleBee VIP

whoever buys this game supports epic games store, which means u r a traitor and u r a big gay

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

can gearbox properly optimize a game for once

i never really cared for the dialogue in borderlands but the gameplay is really good so i would be happy but like

gearbox cant OPTIMIZE THEIR GAME

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  14. MemeDaddy

MemeDaddy VIP

Have a better PC next time?

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  15. Cash

If I'm not mistaken, minimum specs call for something more than a 750ti

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

lol i love it when i can be warned for calling you a bad staff member but you can continuously ridicule me for not being able to afford a newer card because that can be taken as banter but not vice versa

[​IMG]

literally google "borderlands 3 optimization issues" and you'll see performance issues across ALL PLATFORMS

• Winner Winner x 3
  17. hit piece against my mother

18. Cash

All I was saying is min calls for more than 750ti, 680 outperforms 750ti although it's an older card

19. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

ok but i mean you're completely forgetting the fact the game literally struggles across all platforms
    sorry if i didnt mention this but performance wise im doing completely fine except for the absurd memory usage which leads to insane stutter

sure the 680 is the better card ig, but i mean im 99% sure you only said that to make another shitty "haha laugh at him he has a 750 ti" joke knowing how your "humor" relies on making the same two jokes over and over

• Creative Creative x 1
  20. The fuck you guys talking about? Some shit about computers pretty lame not gonna lie.

• Dumb Dumb x 1