Denied BOOshakalaka's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Boomshakalaka, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boomshakalaka

Boomshakalaka VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    Boomshakalaka
    Your Steam ID:
    link
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Someone was talking about how tf2 was basically toxic reddit, i said it was like r/(name of subreddit)

got banned 4 weeks

Ik saying anything that you can copy and paste into google and find NSFW isnt allowed, but this is a quarantined subreddit. Searching it into google doesnt pop anything up!​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Trick banned me and someone else for this/.​

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

3. TrinityBlade ⚔️

TrinityBlade ⚔️ They question the king upon leaving. VIP

Hey Booshakalaka, unfortunately I am not here to bring good news. I trust that you know the reason behind your ban, but if evidence is needed, please feel free to open up a private conversation with me.
    You were banned 5 days ago for having a very NSFW spray and you were warned not to promote this type of content again, so why did you do it?
    Your initial content wasn't exactly the worst content ever, but by spreading this, you made another person on the server repeat it and also receive a ban. You then went into the shoutbox talking about this and what you posted, resulting in another member of the community spreading the same content and receiving a ban for that.

For this, and for some other deciding factors, I will not be approving this appeal.

Thanks, Trinity.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.