Boomshakalaka's idea but for ttt

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Zypther, Jul 21, 2018.

Tags:
?

Yay or nay

1. Yes

44.4%
  2. No

29.6%
  3. Greyalien

40.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

All out deathmatch, most number of kills wins but everything is reversed. Even mouse direction if possible. 10/10 will be fun

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Zypther

• Like Like x 1
  3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Everything is reversed? Do you mind elaborating?

The inverted mouse controls would be a bitch to play with.

So far ~

4. Zypther

Basically it is just a deathmatch, but everything is inverted, so to go forward you have to press "s" or "down arrow" strafing is inverted and such, and mouse inverted would be there for the challenge. Think of it as a challenging fun round. I think it might be fun, up to yall yo see how you think it is!

5. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

I find this idea amusing to watch from spectator mode o_O

6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Have you seen how bad people aim is with regular controls?? I smell delay.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Zypther

You're right, that's why theres a set limit on time, say 2 minutes. 2 minutes of excruciating pain and suffe- I mean challenging fun!(its a respawning game like gun game most kills at the end of 2 mins wins)

8. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Sadly no

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  9. Rauno

Rauno   VIP

The problem with inverted binds is that people can change them in console in 2 seconds and they'll play like normal. Inverted mouse movement would be a bitch to play with unless it could also be cheated.

Could work for an april fools thing but I wouldn't want this happening often.

10. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

What else would be reversed besides aim and movement direction? Are you going to shoot and since then bullet path is reversed it comes back and kills you? Idk, seems boring.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Its a nice idea but I wouldnt want to play this. Its hard enough as it is with how long the fun rounds last, no need yo sex another one thatll last just as long if not longer.

Its a no from me

12. jshore

jshore VIP

i think you forgot the "fun" in fun round.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

I wouldn't want to play this either. It would be way to hard to kill someone if the controls are inverted and it would last a long time.

14. people can just use a bind to invert the controls during the round, and then use another bind to change it back to default

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Ted

Well, if you see the same idea in the Deathrun section, opalium says he can make it serverside so people can't change their settings.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Even assuming that this can be imposed serverside, so everyone is punished equally, for such is the way of communism, I wouldn't want it. What is a potentially fun and unique round on DR will be excruciating torture in TTT - it's funny 'cause excruciaTing TorTure.

And playing primarily on vanilla, I do not want to bear the brunt of the screeching assault once the babies give up.

Thanks for suggesting, here's a suggestion: don't take ideas from DR people.
    They are sadists and masochists, playing a dead mode literally labeled after the concept of death.
    jk i loved the shit out of deathrun as a confused, edgy teen, and it's still fun.
    ttt is just more fun for me now, it's just a joke, don't take yourself so seriously <3

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

how about your gun shoots backwards??

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  18. Ted

As in you unload first :p

• Confusing Confusing x 1
  19. Anonymous1

Anonymous1 do you know how it feel to feel alone VIP Bronze

This mode would be sick. Would take a lot of skill (or a lot of luck) to get kills and be successful. I would absolutely enjoy

+1

20. then you can simply use an external customized keyboard layout/mouse layout, and switch them out when needed