Bombing Guide for TTT

Discussion in 'TTT Discussion' started by Daniel Recker, Sep 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Daniel Recker

Daniel Recker Regular Member

hi guys this is my first video on you tube (i try to make it simple )

videos voice will be available soon.
    [​IMG]
    Hello people how is it going ?
    iam daniel from the noob team go channel.
    today we are going to talk about bomb in TTT game mod; as you know there are some servers that provide ''bomb'' for ttt game plays,so basicly ttt itself doesnt have bomb .
    3-how to hide the bomb ?
    4-protecting the bomb.
    answer: for understanding that is it worthy or not , just look at the map at the beginning of the round,if it is a medium map or a small map it is worth it,but if it is a large map with a lot of free spaces so basiclly NO!
    medium /small maps have alot of rooms and haul passes that are full of unuseable places and spots to plant the bomb and the space is really limited for innos to hide or run basiclly.
    3-How to hide the bomb
    hiding have 2 parts
    1-distracting the people from not noticing the sound: for sound you can put the bomb in a distance that it is not hearable for example 10-5 meters distance from the inno.
    2-hide the bomb itself :for hiding the bomb you can throw it or stick it to special parts of the building or a place you are in .for example throw the bomb in a dark place and dont let the red light to be seen and reveal the bomb)(for example stick the bomb to a corner that it is not easy to see.
    4-how to protect your bomb
    answer:it is very important for you as a traitor to protect your bomb cuz if someone fines it may tell other to leave the area or defuse it; you should walk in the areas near the place that the bomb is plated and put an eye to it that if some one goes around it you can kill him and make the bombs area secure :)

hope you have enjoyed the topic please subscribe to our channel <3

i will post a video about the best places in the maps for plating the bomb thanks to
    @RaYm0nD for the idea

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  2. Daniel Recker

post is updated and thanks to the people that rate this topic :)

3. Daniel Recker

Jihad bomb guide coming soon :)

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  4. Koishi

Koishi Killer Queen VIP

coming from the c4 queen herself, i approve of this tutorial
    (y)

• Like Like x 3