Bomb rush

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by danstorm, Jan 28, 2020.

1. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

In my opinion, bomb rush got a little bit boring since it has been introduced. My main issue with this gamemode is that it lasts much longer than the other fun rounds.

I would suggest that when the bomb timer reaches zero, the bomb explodes the person holding it, but also damages players around it, like a c4. This will create chaos and the fun round will be shorter. Sort of like harpoon wars. Everybody loves that fun round. It is short, simple and chaotic.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

Nah bomb rush best game mode as is

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

As of late, I've seen bomb rush be popular on the servers and it only becomes boring for a majority two/three times in a row which is true for any fun round. I agree that damaging nearby players would be a good change, but I don't think that it's a necessary one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Najm

Najm Feeling cute, might remove other eye later. VIP

I would not change the game's basic mechanics and therefor not add area-damage. Instead it might be beneficial to increase the concurrent bomb count.

5. Sticky Bandit

Sticky Bandit Never fall below your standard VIP Bronze

I would just increase the number of bombs on the field, it'd make things much more interesting, chaotic, and faster.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. eks dee

eks dee SGM editor in chief VIP Bronze

Alternatively make another fun round called rush bomb where everyody except for one player has a bomb, everybodys timer resets when someone passes a bomb and the person without one has to go 20 seconds without getting passed to

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Dodley27

Dodley27 Dolfin VIP Bronze

Doesn't work that well on low pop servers

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. danstorm

danstorm Caaaaaaaarl, that kills people! Moderator VIP

I'd rather go with the idea to add more bombs on the field, as it technically does fulfill my wish for the game mode to be shorter and more chaotic.

9. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

-1 I made a moderator rage quit on this game mode and I always place second sooooooooooo good gamemode

10. food

food VIP

Bomb rush is OK, if anything I'd rather get rid of headshot wars

• Agree Agree x 1