Accepted Bomb Rush update

Discussion in 'Fun Rounds' started by Acnologia, Jul 10, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

How about we give the person with the bomb a pair of neverending Sprinting Shoes? It's pretty hard to get to other people if they just go away at a safe distance.

• Agree Agree x 12
  2. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

+1

3. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

+1

4. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin Banned VIP

+1

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. + 1

6. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

+1

7. Penius

Penius Aye man, you're shaking it all wrong VIP Bronze

+1

8. Great game mode but kinda dumb cause of this, +1 and this is a great fun round

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Aarow

Aarow VIP

I say just make their speed get doubled. Sprinting shoes gives too much power, and lets them have greater control. Doubling their speed makes it a little harder for them, but also adds to their danger.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Aarow

Aarow VIP

I also think there should be a "Most Kills:" thing, and base it off of who gave people bombs that exploded said people the most. Mark each time as a kill. That would add a very sexy element to the game where people can weigh risk v reward.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Agreed. It's too difficult to actually catch anybody, they can literally just walk a straight line away from you, and you die. I also think the bomb timer should increase, because I've had instances where there's very few people on, it was a big map, and no passes were made, the winner simply was not picked by the RNG.

Maybe not neverending though, that's a bit insane. We'll see though I guess, I'm just thinking of some guy flying around like the hidden with a bobomb in his arms screaming down the mic that he "can't go less than 50 miles an hour"
    +1

12. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

For shoes, they can be toggled on and off

13. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

I was thinking of increasing the speed of whoever is holding the bomb by 25%. That's fairly close to what the sprint shoes do, but it's not togglable. Given the knockback from receiving a bomb (which was also tuned a bit as the previous force was over the top), I think it works out fairly well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

alright but why cant i give someone the bomb when im literally riding their ass

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

+1

16. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

It has to do a lot with latency and server lag. There's still some work to do on the netcode that handles all this, but I hope to add in some improvements soon enough.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.