Body Search Results (Tab Menu)

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by STONEY, May 22, 2019.

1. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

I thought about this recently, so sometimes we want to search players bodies to find out how many people they killed or if they even killed people at all. Whether it be reasons of an RDM or just curious how many kills an elite player managed to get before they died.

When you open the tab menu you can right click on a persons name and get these options:

[​IMG]

I would to see the option be added to "Body Search Results" in which you'd get this to pop-up:

[​IMG]

Obviously the body would have to be identified first then the option become available. It may be used rarely but I think it can be helpful to some people and act as a quicker way to get the results rather than searching the map for the body or to try to rifle through a bunch of bodies to get to the right one.

• Like Like x 1
  2. It works like that if you've identified the body yourself, collecting the information in your image. If you're saying it should be made available to everyone after somebody identifies it, that's utterly gamebreaking. If a kos/suspicion doesn't make it through chat, or if it does, it'll appear in the death recap. For that to be made public to everyone after someones death leans unfairly heavily to the innocents.

3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Yes, sorry forgot to add about that, but yes exactly this.

And if you die and spectate then all bodies become available to view even "Missing in Action"

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Just because it hasn't been mentioned yet, in addition to you being able to see the results in tab when you yourself have looked at the body, every player can see the results in tab if a Detective has looked at the body.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1