Denied bobloblaw's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bobloblaw, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobloblaw

bobloblaw New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bob Loblaw
    Your Steam ID:
    dildosinthedishrack
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am banned from every server for 51 days
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I'm assuming this ban happened when I brought my other bans to attention in this thread: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/bobloblaws-appeal.36833/

Kinda uncool to make this a huge thing for two non-malicious rdm and leaves​

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hello,

It looks like you were banned for RDM and Leave-4th offense by @Chastity4lyfe; it was globalized by @Agent A. Please be patient and wait for Chastity to respond.

For future reference, your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:196843266.

Thank you.

3. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hello - I have seen this but wont be able to get my evidence until later this afternoon. So I ask that you please be patient.

4. Chastity4lyfe

Alright thanks for being patient. Here is the report I slayed you for:
    [​IMG]

Here are the damage logs:
    [​IMG]

As you can see, I reported you for unreported damage that you did to Stick Man. I issued you a slay, and you proceeded to leave. Honestly, this is your 4th offense, meaning you have rdmed and left 4 times within a really short amount of time. I'm curious why you think I should have you unbanned when you clearly don't understand the concept of staying through your slays that are well earned when you rdm someone.

5. bobloblaw

bobloblaw New Member

I really don't understand why the rule isn't to just keep the slays for later when the person returns. Picture me at 2am getting slain for something stupid like a guy walking right in front of my face as I'm swinging a crowbar, who then kills me; or for using the 3 warnings rule when blocking a path (which is nearly universal on all other TTT server) and not wanting to wait around for the round to end in 15 minutes before going to bed.

The logical thing to do would just have the server slay me next time I join the server, add another slay for the leaving part (which doesn't really need to be punished if the slay is going to be served anyways). I don't get it.

I'm obviously not a mass-rdmer, or maliciously rdming people. 3/4 rdms were misunderstandings or accidents. I don't even know what the 4th one's about.

6. Chastity4lyfe

Unfortunately I don't make the rules. My job is to follow the rules and enforce the protocols that go along with breaking said rules.

You are right, you weren't mass rdming people for this ban, but clearly (for whatever evidence your other bans were for) you don't really understand or respect the operation of serving your slays. If this was your first offense I may be more lenient on you, but due to all your bans having been active when I originally banned you for the 4th offense without the globalization, I will not be accepting this appeal. I hope to see you when your ban is over and we can enjoy playing together. Take care.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.