Denied Bobbobson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bobbobson, Nov 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbobson

Bobbobson Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    jediturtle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:82030273
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am abused in private message and it is said that i false KOS when i do not break the rules and i RDMed one and all this constitutes me being banned, thanks to your shit admin work stopping me from collecting the private messages i am sent oh yeah and the constant false reports against me for saying what i think.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None due to being banned while getting it due to shit admin work​

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Will get to it in a minute

3. Bobbobson

Bobbobson Member

i am not going to be here long as i am only here while looking for a better sever

4. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

For future reference your steamID is STEAM_0:1:82030273, not STEAM_1:1:82030273

5. WARBeatler

WARBeatler Member

I was the person who made the report and I here is why. I was trowing away diamonds on the Jondome map to prevent the T's from building the sword. Jedi saw me doing that and instantly called false KOS on me mid game. Next round he called KOS on me at the start of the round on which I didn't acted upon. I'm not 100% sure whether it might have actually been pre round but that's where the harassment started. Then I got RDM twice on different rounds after picking up the diamonds. So overall it was.
    -2 RDMs
    -1 False KOS mid game
    -multiple false KOS at starts of the round or pre round

I admit I did dm him once with the message "No one wants you here" but only after he posted multiple toxic messages in the general chat about how not buidling the sword is stupid, players who camp are retarded etc. overall just being toxic for the sake of it.

6. Logan.

Logan. Greatest admin alive ever VIP Silver

Hey Jedi,
    This morning you were being quite toxic toward me, and instead of making Ted shave off this down, and edit it. I will be posting in here why I gave you a chance, which seems to not have gone well.
    After just getting unbanned for toxic gameplay the first thing you do is KOS me right as the round starts, which does not actually KOS me but tricks new players into thinking there is an actual KOS on me, now if you had done this once it would be no issue but you had done it multiple times, and you have been warned and asked not to do this multiple times before your 4-week ban so you know not to do this, after being asked to not do this you did stop. However, after this, you RDMed me twice and another player once for a "misclick" and for fun. Now I did not ban you because this was toward me and not other players.

If you have any questions you can post them here or message me privately on discord Logan.#9863

-Logan

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  7. Ted

Evening Jedi,

The initial ban is global 8 weeks for toxic gameplay: which I gave you earlier this evening.
    Let me break it down a bit for you.

Report:
    First things first. you had 2 reports from Warbeatler.
    1 Was for targeting kos'es on him in pre-round. - seen here
    2 The second was was for RDM/harassment - seen here

Here are 3 instances where you kos a certain specific player (warbeatler) 3 different rounds in pre-round:
    Foto 1
    Foto 2
    Foto 3

What you claim:
    You claim you did not break any rules, but you have broken one of the harsher rules we have: Toxic gameplay
    Most new people would've gotten a warning for harassment and the toxic way they kos people in pre-round, but the whole situation is just a extend from your previous bans and show you haven't learned a single bit from any of your previous punishments.

Explaining the rules:
    TOXIC GAMEPLAY
    Toxic Gameplay is playing the game how it's not meant to be played; ruining the fairness and enjoyment.

Seeing your rampage of this behavior hasn't ended so far why should I consider accepting this appeal?

Not forgetting how you see everything as a troll and think this is still all fun and games:
    PS;
    If you get any proof of warbeatler harassing you, please post it. It will be handled accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Ted the cuddly bear :bear:

8. Ted

i give you one more day to respond before i give my verdict.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
  9. Ted

10. Ted

You've had enough time to respond so I will close this.

Appeal: Denied
    Ban: Remaining
    Voided: Not voided

Thread: Locked

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.