Approved Bobbobson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bobbobson, Oct 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobbobson

Bobbobson Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    jediturtle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:82030273
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i RDM once and do nothing, say very little so how is that toxic gameplay.
    i was banned by RyanHighman​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

You were banned by @RyanHighman for Toxic Gameplay.

Please wait and be patient while he responds.

3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

4. Bobbobson

Bobbobson Member

what round is this from?

5. Bobbobson

Bobbobson Member

i have looked at it and do not see anything. what exactly was i supposedly loop holing

6. RyanHymenman

You were banned for toxic gameplay. You threw an incend into a locked tester, ran away, got killed, reported the person that killed you, then claimed lag in the report against you.
    [​IMG]

I would have just warned for this, but I couldnt find any justification for you to throw it. None at all. You were detective. You threw the incend into a room where someone could only get proven or stay locked up. You also lied in the report claiming lag. The deathscene shows full intention to throw it into the tester. You walked up to the window, threw the nade in, and walked away.

I'd like to know what you have to say about this.
    (and the ban was for toxic gameplay, not loopholing, but ultimately it was the fact that you waited until the next map to respond and then lie about throwing the nade on accident that lead to me making the decision to go for the ban)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  7. RyanHymenman

Completely forgot about this, but since you haven’t responded, Im gonna close this appeal. I rethought the ban, and since your last toxic gameplay ban was a local ban, and the severity of this wasn’t off the charts, I localized the ban right after you posted the appeal, but before I saw it. For that reason, this appeal is being marked as Accepted

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.