Approved bob996's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bob996, Aug 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

I've tried it myself, I guess I was in a wrong about the no recoil part,

But still, he needs to serve a slay for his rdm

Thanks for the input, but please take note that he just rdmed and it's not GBA, since assassin just came up from the stairs.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  2. bob996

bob996 VIP

I'm more than happy to take a slain

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

This player's ban is still in effect, you can find SteamIDs as a staff member on the banlist. The SteamID of this player is STEAM_0:1:50131435. Thank you Christmas Ninja (@bob996) for being so patient.

@Darktooth.

4. MetallicPie

MetallicPie Regular Member

unbanned

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Thank you @Sinz. @MetallicPie has unbanned you. I will read over this thread when I can.

6. bob996

bob996 VIP

Thank you

7. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

After looking over this appeal, I will say that the video in question was very suspicious. I can understand @MetallicPie's thought process when banning, but, looking closer and watching the video @TeeZ has provided, it seems this is no longer the case.

@bob996, I am sorry for the grievances that this has caused you. I can assure you that this won't happen again, and that a situation like this will be more closely investigated. I will have a talk with @MetallicPie to make sure he understands why he should not have banned you in the first place for hacking. Your appeal has been approved, and I hope you enjoy playing on Serious TTT.

Have a lovely day. :)

8. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Also, since NeverEnding will probably PM me about this, he will serve his slay when I see him. Thank you.

9. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

He has served his slay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.