Bob Dolan

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MrCole, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrCole

MrCole New Member

Name of Staff/Player: Bob Dolan

Server: West

Time of Occurrence: 1:00 - 1:30

Reason For Report: He slayed me with out letting me speak. He slayed me for rdming. Even though I have a justifiable reason for shooting at The Baron.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSQ01LPN0MY

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hey MrCole!

Bob Dolan will respond at his earliest convenience.

In the meantime, please reformat your report to match the following format so that we can resolve the problem as soon as possible.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1100

Thanks for your patience.

3. HandsOfJustice

HandsOfJustice The Harpoon Prince VIP

I already explained why I still slayed you for MULTIPLE times in-game.
    The reason was COMPLETELY UNRELATED regarding The Baron.
    I slayed you for shooting another player for 28 dmg with a rifle for no reason.
    I shall leave this topic open for the admins' verdicts.

4. MrCole

MrCole New Member

I couldn't hear you because everyone was screaming... And you never asked me why I shot him...As of this moment I can't accurately say who I shot. But if it was during that round. I shot a couple of people. One was because he was shooting randomly towards someone. I may have missed. The 2nd one was because this guy on top of the highest point of doll House was swinging his crowbar near a Detective. You should've let me talk about that. Again 3 people were talking at once so I could barley hear you. I saw what looked to be blood splatter off of the detective.

5. HandsOfJustice

HandsOfJustice The Harpoon Prince VIP

Give me the map, and time.(ik it was Dolls but what time) and I will get the logs.

and possibly round.

6. MrCole

MrCole New Member

If you can't even provide the evidence against me than well...I'm supposed to give you the map and time? How about you give me the Map and time. You slayed me because of the damage that you never let me justify...

7. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

If you know the map then you shouldn't have that hard of a time finding when it happened.

8. MrCole

MrCole New Member

Thank You

9. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

Bob Dolan should have attempted to pm you in chat asking for a responce. If no chat messages were sent then I could see how you could not hear him. Also if you plan on making a report you should always take note of time, round, map, etc.

10. MrCole

MrCole New Member

I shoudn't have had to make a report if he was doing his job right. For all I know he is probably a good mod. But this time he could have done dfferent. (Don't ask me how...cause I am not a mo here...)

11. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

Were you questioned in chat?

12. MrCole

MrCole New Member

Not that I'm aware of. You see if he was questioning me in chat I was trying to defend myself from The Baron calling me an RDM'r.

13. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Usually what we do is PM the player and sometimes just say it in chat when dead or alive.

14. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

If you shot a player that was swinging his crowbar at a detective, but not hitting him, then it's considered RDM and you would deserve a slay. So, if I did PM you and you gave me that response, and I saw no damage done to the detective by the guy you shot, then you would have been slain.

15. MrCole

MrCole New Member

Obviously you have not read my post sir. I MrCole said I saw blood splatter!

16. DocFox

You could say that you saw blood splatter, but if there was no damage in logs, it's RDM.

17. MrCole

MrCole New Member

So you know which guy I'm talking about? Did you see the logs of the guy?

18. DocFox

No, because I was not there. I will make sure Bob Dolan retrieves the logs. I am just letting you know that if there was no damage to the detective from that player, it would be RDM.

19. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

I would like to point out that getting him the map/time/round is how he is getting evidence to condemn or vindicate you.

Also as for him "doing his job" - dolls is usually picked within 1 or 2 rounds of opening up so in a full day of my modding I could easily have played dolls A dozen or more times in a single day out of a hundred or more rounds. No one should reasonably expect a mod to remember every slay issued, so when YOU are appealing it is up to you to prove yourself or make it easier on us to figure it out.

Try to see it from our perspective too.

Hope you have a Fantabulous day <3

20. DocFox

After doing some research, I found two possible cases on dolls, where you shot an innocent as an innocent.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.