Other Bluetooth controlled robot.

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Sanchez ❤, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Sanchez ❤

Sanchez ❤ Junior staff trainer VIP

Hi everyone! I'd like to show u my little creation. It's Arduino based robot that's controlled by my phone app.
    As a controller, I used Arduino Uno with adafruits motor shield. It's powered by two 3.7V 18650 Li-Ion cells that I salvaged from laptop battery connected in series. For communication, I used an HM-10 Bluetooth board that's connected to Arduino via UART. I hope you'll like it!
    I posted this on discord but decided to post it here too with more tech details.
    Have a nice day and thanks for reading.
    Sanchez
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Damn that's neat! Will it have more wheels later on, or is it designed like that? What's the reason for the lil dude's creation?

3. Lunar

Lunar 8:00PM VIP Silver

bluetooth rc car coming soon to a sgm forum near you

4. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Those 18650 batteries are the most useful batteries I'll ever own.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Sanchez ❤

Sanchez ❤ Junior staff trainer VIP

It's got 3 wheels. One in the front that rotates 360 degrees and two big powered wheels in the back. With current configuration i can steer it like a tank. When I want to go forward both wheels turn forward. When I want to turn they move in opposite directions.
    It eliminated need for servo controlled steering. I don't plan to add more wheels. I'll add one more battery cell to increase the power and speed.
    There's no reason behind his creation. I'm a big fan of YouTuber Micheal Revees and I decided to make something similar to his creations.

• Like Like x 1