Blood on Prop Damage

Discussion in 'TTT Suggestions' started by Dolph1n, May 23, 2017.

1. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. Banned Elite

Blood doesn't come out on prop dmg if it's less than 10, this caused @tay to get RDMed earlier today.

Blood should come out on all damage.

@Opalium @Chai @Highwon

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

If you get a papercut are you going to be gushing blood all over? We'd have to make it scale the amount of blood spread per damage, because to my knowledge default blood loss is like you just lost 2 arms and are gushing blood all over the walls and floor.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Dolph1n

Well, the reason I posted this is because @tay got killed earlier today for GBA because he didn't shoot the guy who had prop damaged someone, but tay didn't know the guy had taken damage because there was no blood, and it was only 4 damage so his health didn't go down from Healthy.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

He's gba regardless because throwing props at high velocities TOWARDS players is traitorous, so he was gba regardless of damage, but whoever killed him either wanted a reason to kill them or is more savage than me.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Dolph1n

It wasn't thrown at a high velocity though, it was lightly thrown at him, there was literally zero way he could have known the player was damaged.

6. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

If it was fast enough to do damage then it is considered a traitorous act.

• Like Like x 2
  7. tay

tay VIP

Actually what happened is he was pushed into a corner and i guess took a little bit of damage