Approved Blockwizard's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Blockwizard, Sep 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    barm sim sim ©
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:439681473
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I changed my name like you asked? i changed from "marg sim sim tm" to barm sim sim ©" I assumed that would be different enough, and instead of telling me it was not you banned me? marg simsim was not even in the server anymore at the time. I even changed my profile pic so it was not the same. how would "barm sim sim ©" and "marg simsim ™" be too confusing?
    Can at least get a heads up that the name is no good?, i would have just changed it again.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    [​IMG]

2. Frost

Frost Frosted Pun King VIP

@Nuno banned ya for improper name/troll name.

Please wait while he gets all his stuff

3. Nuno

Nuno Nothing is better than Tesco's own brand gin Administrator VIP Silver

Hi there, I had banned you after getting discretion after you constantly did not change your name to stop causing problems while in-game.

You yourself just admitted that your name was meant to look similar to Marg's.

I followed the correct protocol via a warning, Which was then followed by a kick. after that, if the name deemed to still be inappropriate than a ban follows suit. Which occurred in your case.

[​IMG]

This is the picture of which ultimately lead to your ban

At the time Marg was online and playing. This was your final straw.

I await your response - we can maybe work something out.

4. well i apologize if my final name change was considered too close, I genuinely believed that it would be quite impossible to confuse anyone with, considering that only 6 characters out of the 13 char name were the same. I can compleatly remove any Simpsons reference from my name if you like.

edit, sorry not 6 same characters, looking at it again i mean 4,

ps: really dont appreciate being called "kid"
    ill bet there is a good chance I am a lot older than you, and being pointlessly insulting is very poor conduct for a person is a position of power

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  5. Nuno

The names you were selecting would have caused confusion with the other player and may have lead to problems during a round with kos's etc.

Will you be continuing this behaviour?

If not I'll unban you, however, I'll not void the ban.

6. again, I am quite unsure in what language barm sim sim and marg simsim could be easily confused, any more then hannah and banana could be, or boat and goat. but I will insure that I use a 100% original and unique name.

aka not continue this behavior

Last edited: Sep 14, 2020
  7. Nuno

You have been unbanned.

Any behaviour that is continued like this will result in a harsher punishment

Appeal Accepted
    Not Voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.