Answered Blocking at the pit in motel

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Old Fox, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Old Fox

Old Fox VIP

This is related to the pit trap at motel. People usually jump across the pit. However, if B tries to block A from making to the other side of the pit (using only his character model and standing right at the edge), would that be a traitorous act?

I don''t think this would constitute blocking when there is an immediate danger, since the danger has passed (unless of course A tries to shoot B mid-air to clear the way for landing).

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

In both cases (whether it's activated already or not), just standing on the edge of it won't be considered traitorous. Though, if the person is actively trying to block you (or does it at the last moment intentionally, also applies) from jumping across/is constantly moving alongside you to block you on the breakable path, that can be considered a T act and will be grounds for a valid kos.

3. Zuko

Zuko VIP Bronze

I found this:
    we.PNG

It seems like you can kill for it, since it says "Blocking someone within a traitor trap area". A mod or admin probably knows the answer.

4. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Yes blocking in the pit is traitorous, however if the person jumps into someone that is stationary that is not kosable, its only traitorous if you actively move to block someone while they are mid air.

5. neutral

neutral Banned VIP

Some of these answers got it half correct or so.

You can KOS someone if they intentionally block you over a path- such as, they intentionally go in front of your path with the sole purpose of pushing you in to the trap. If you jump in to an area where someone is already standing still, then that's all on you. I'd also use caution in these cases to determine for yourself of when someone is just walking there and you happen to jump in front of them versus intentionally walking in front of you. It can be difficult to discern sometimes- so a lot of times it's better to just call it suspicion if you survive.

That being said- I approved this one because I wanted to clarify on it:
    This interpretation of what written is incorrect. What this rule is referring too is when you are trapped within a traitor trap, and are trying to escape it- such as the water trap on 67th way- since they are "within the trap" area. When talking about the spiked trap- you can KOS them if you are over the trap and it hasn't been activated and they are preventing you from escaping the trap- but if you're jumping in to someone that's just standing there when the trap is already a pit, then that's all on you.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2