Block_ Rdm

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Magafe, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Name of Staff/Player: Block_

Server: (Which server did this occur on? West, East)

East

Time of Occurrence: (Make sure you include your timezone)
    5:17pm EST
    Reason For Report: (What did he/she do?)
    Rdm

Evidence And/Or Witnesses: (Screenshots/Video Recordings/Players That Witnessed The Event)

I shot up into the broken glass on Community Pool and i got killed by a Inno after that then slick slays him then removes then doesn't add it back because block_ is lying and slicck believes him and i didn't shoot at anyone i don't have the logs but slicck does and as he post it ( if he does post it) it will show i didn't shoot anyone.

I don't have the logs but slicck does.

2. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

I did check the logs, and block did kill you. He then proceeded to explain himself in more detail, and after i consulted with 3 other mods, we decided to remove the slay for the following reasons:

- Block saw you shoot in the pool area, where there could have been people.
    - If he simply waited to see what you were doing, it would have meant taking a risk. What you were doing was suspicious enough, and there were enough grounds for him to kill you.
    - If you simply had not shot in the first place, this would not have happened.

Now let's move to YOUR side of the story.

In this report, you claim to have been shooting broken glass, but in the 3 rounds you spent arguing with me and 3 other mods, you claim to have only been shooting upwards. How did it change from shooting upwards, to shooting broken glass?

In conclusion, as a mod, it's my job to moderate and punish people where there is enough proof. I can't sit here and listen to you guys talking over each other in a "he said she said" manner. I can't take one players word over another. If I were to do that, I wouldn't last very long as a mod.

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I mean, there is glass above the pool on Community Pool and that's what I assume Magafe was shooting at. Magafe, whenever you shoot your gun you are asking to be killed. If you don't want to die, don't shoot your gun. I stand by Slicck's decision.

4. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Community Pool broken glass = upwards outside as i told you I was shooting upwards outside where the open space then i notice the glass wasnt always there so i told you broken glass for you can understand. The proof is he shot me for no reason because he felt that he can get away with it he gets slayed then he starts lying his a off then he gets away with it and while i know that he is lying the mods are so gullible. Then they don't punish the person then he gets away with it and im left with nothing getting done to the rdmer. Then you say " There is two sides of the situation Magafe side the guy who is telling the truth, logs say he shot nobody, nobody says i shot at anyone BUT block_. Then there is block_ the guy who was cursing, harassing, and lying but then the mods believes him. So i guess for a mod can listen to the person who is telling the truth i have to starting harassing people and cursing at people?

5. Magafe

Magafe Banned

i shot once btw not my whole round

6. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

*sigh* That being said just now, what do you want me to do about that? Granted that would have improved your argument a little bit more if you said it earlier, it still doesn't give me the right to go back and slay him because I still can't take your word over his.

7. Magafe

Magafe Banned

said i shot once early he even said it

8. Slippery

Slippery VIP

i agree with slick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.