Denied blazingblazed's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by blazingblazed, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I do apologise once again for the delay. I will make it quick so as not to bore you with formalities.

Looking at the demo, these are the times at which your hacking was most obvious.

• Tick 2500ish-:
      When you are at the top of the ladder, you snap onto and follow [NoClan] Badzon through a wall. So, you have to have some kind of aimbot of sorts to snap onto their head. There is no way that you could have done that without aid. You had no idea he was RIGHT there at that point in time. And you can see some smooth snap to his head too.
    • Tick 3200-:
      This is where the next snap is so blatant. Bradzon comes down the ladder and as soon as you start shooting you snap right to his head. There is absolutely no doubt about this shot.
    • Tick 6092-:
    • You drop back down and start shooting at Alcoholic Bleach. You shoot in all kinds of weird ways and then at tick 6180 you snap right to his head and headshot him. Since your aim had been so erratic just before, it would be stupid to assume that you could just magically land that miraculous shot.
    Overall I had enough evidence to ban you and since you have a history of this I felt that it was only far to ban you for the length of time that I did, globally. I also see no reason as to why you should be unbanned as your most recent hacking ban was apparently within the 10 months you were not here. Even so, this is your account and any thing that happens on it is your responsibility. So if a friend was doing it or someone like that, I still would not be unbanning you.

Honestly, take this as a lesson.

Stop hacking.

When you come back, if you are still hacking the, ban will be for a much much longer time than this one and I am more than sure you don't want that. However, until then, enjoy the break off the servers, and get rid of those hacks please. We will not be lenient on you in regards to any further shenanigans. So in the end, I will be denying this appeal. If you have any further concerns, feel free to start a conversation here with me, on the forums.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.