Black ops 4 Black Out

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shadow™, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

I am addicted to bo4 please help multiplayer is fun, blackout is fun, haven’t digged into zombies yet but still.

[​IMG]

2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

For anyone on the fence, I've put in a fuck tonne of hours since launch last week so heres a few pointers

- Blackout is fantastic, polished, runs well and gun play feels great. Only niggle is the 20 tick rate servers and 9 bangs are op as fuck
    - Zombies is zombies, gorgeous, interesting and unique this year
    - Multiplayer is where a lot of the current issues are rn, spawns are broken across all modes, dual smgs are op with no counter, snipers can 1 shot from the body up with the right attachment, again 20 hz servers also.

Treyarch seem committed to patching these issues quickly, however Multiplayer just isn't fun for me right now, Blackout is playable in all modes, most fun comes from having a 4 man squad as ever.
    They're introducing a "battle-pass" idea similar to fortnite on Friday, free for all players (I believe?) Alongside a Halloween event.

If you're a fan of Battle Royale, this is the best one the market rn.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

If anyone is playing on PS4, hit me up in PMs and we shall squad up and destroy some peeps!

(I won't be playing zombies before a friend of mine gets the game next month, but after that I'm all up for zombies aswell!)

4. Ruki

Ruki 目の前で明日が死んでる VIP

Been a zombies lover since WaW. So don't blame me if I get lore heavy on your ass. Literally the only lore I care about in anything.

5. Fear☠

Fear☠ The Dark Lord VIP

I don't really care about the lore, I just play

• Disagree Disagree x 1