Black ops 4 Black Out

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Shadow™, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

I made this thread for posting yourBlack Out videos and just to talk about this game (I don't know it's mostly just for videos of good game play and funny moments)

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

Might buy BO4, been playing a bit of Blackout and it's not too bad

also haven't bought/played a cod since bo2 so im sorta conflicted

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Shadow™

Hmu if you wanna play and this is to anyone btw

4. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

im the same exact way, I wanna see if this is gonna be good or not. Im only interested in multiplayer not story or BR.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Theinkern

Theinkern Inkern VIP Bronze

I am going to say I am really enjoying the game. This thread should be revived a bit. I would love to hear what people are using and tips and tricks and such. I am still trying to get my first tomahawk kill and wondering if its a 1 shot no matter what or ??

Also just gonna drop this W bomb here :D
    [​IMG]

Man I love how fast pace this game is. I ended this game with a quickscope which felt so nice. I love the paladin for breaking armor and then using the ak due to having such high damage output with moderate recoil.

6. Toest

Toest "I am the bus" ~ Falcor, all the time VIP

do you have any input on the non BR multiplayer? is it worth buying just for that, its all i want

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Shadow™

I think it's worth it even tho I haven't played the multi player one but I would like it the gameplay is good

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Cash

Pretty good, some modes are really fast paced but I enjoy it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Theinkern

Yeah, I played the multiplayer and I am going to say I split the game between blackout and multiplayer evenly which I never thought I would say. I am waiting for friends to get the game for zombies but I have played some there and I think ti is very interesting on its own (the zombies.) Now let me explain the multiplayer because it is vastly different from other cods. Do not go in expecting that your gun is going to melt someone unless you are using the set custom classes (not people). If you want to play and get a good streak going I suggest you pick the Nomad character, and then find a gun that suits you. The starting SMG will make you so frustrated and a lot of people will bitch about it. I played it and got extended barrel and FMJ on it which makes it worth. I am still waiting to get rapid fire on that puppy and it will be insane. The guns are a lot different and suit different playstyles.

Info below is for multiplayer:

SMG: I believe this are very high cap magazine guns which allow for melting through multiple targets, I suggest heavily that you get fmj and don't stop using the smg until you get that or rapid fire which takes a bit to level up to. The starting smg I really enjoy after I got my hands on attachments. The falloff damage is so bad, but once you get extended barrel and fmj its better. Also players can have armor now and fmj just melts that with a hot knife through butter. Im not kidding.
    AR: These are really nice for that medium engagement and you should use for just about any map if you are just starting out. I have not had much time with them, but I have seen a lot of people using the ICR AR due to the gun having almost no recoil and damage falloff is okay.
    Shotguns (the secondary): they suck and take 2 shots up close face to face which is stupid. Don't bother with them unless its a semi.
    LMG: I am going to say this is the first call of duty where I recommend the LMGS. They are so nice for that med-long range engagement and that actually means something now. They are for specific maps but if you can find a hallway you are going to beat anyone that is coming at you 9/10. The Titan is so nice and feels good and recoil is very light. YOU WILL LOSE UPCLOSE TO SMG unless you can tag headshots. If you want to get fast with it, make sure you have quickdraw which I recommend as it allows you to aim down sights faster. I really do love this gun and have gone 43:7 with. Great defensive and offensive if you can get set up type of gun.
    Snipers: I haven't used them so much in multiplayer but I recommend them highly. I have seen other players in my lobby use them with a secondary to back them up. The snipers are 1 shotting people body up. Where as other guns take a second to kill. If you are good with quickscoping I suggest you find a spot and get those kills.

I do not have enough experience except with NOMAD to give reviews on other guys.

However, the multiplayer mode control is very fun and requires actual strats than just run around and shoot. You are put on a team against another team and are either on attacking or defending. The twist with it is you have lives, and the control points A and B have save points after you reach a certain point. Now if you don't get any save points without a certain amount of time you lose due to time running out. So as an attacker you need to be mindful of where you are running into and your lives. I believe each team starts with 30 lives. The timer is dynamic as each time a checkpoint ( I believe) or point is captured you gain time. As defense you don't have to sit in a corner and wait for them to come to the cap. If you like rushing you can just run to their spawn or behind them and burn their tickets. This is the same for attacking. If you kill their tickets you can cap points as nobody will be there to stop you.

Overall I do really recommend this game, there is a ton of old maps with new ones and the guns seem to have a balance with each one depending on your play style. Except the shotguns <.<. Do not get frustrated at the start because you will die, a lot using a custom class to level up your guns. Once you get them up tho, its so nice and refreshing the kills and each fight is worth it. You have a chance to fight back in this cod and I love that. This game rewards precision and speed. All of that is what I have gathered from multiplayer so far. Blackout is an entire different aspect which I am falling in love with.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Panduh

Panduh I love ass VIP

I played everything already and got a good feel for em.

Multiplayer: Im playing this the most because theres lots of gamemodes to choose from and just fun to play with other people.

Zombies: hella good. its fun depending on who u play with and how ur doing.

Blackout: Pretty dope. Only played a little bit but id be down to play more after I play multi a while.

Id say the game is worth.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Cash

My MP keeps freezing and I want to off myself
    Blackout and Zombies have 0 issues though :(

12. CrownedWings

CrownedWings Quirkless but still kickin VIP

Mostly want BO4 for the Zambies

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

I'd like to get bo4 eventually, but I'm mostly interested in the zombies portion of it. As for the multiplayer, it just seems like bo3 without the jet packs which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I've dedicated too much time on ww2 to put it into bo4. Blackout is just an added bonus to the fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. ECHO-6251

ECHO-6251 The insectoid alien. VIP Silver

Have played multiplayer, and I can say it's pretty decent, albeit I do not like the choice to either take a stim shot to regen your health, or some other tactical, which I think is dumb, but other than that I find it to be enjoyable. I haven't stepped into Blackout or Zombies yet, because I need friends to play with for Blackout (PC) and I have not had the time to fiddle with Zombies.

15. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

I haven't bought any COD since Bo2 and I don't really like the newer titeles after Bo2.
    But what I've seen from the Bo4 mp so far actually looks pretty good.
    Might buy it.

I'm not really too interested in blackout or zombies, but the multiplayer looks like it could be a lot of fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. NeverGhostin

NeverGhostin Mod to remember VIP

Fuck black ops 4. Same shit as 2 and 3 just hopped on the band wagon of battle royal.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Theinkern

Have you even played it or you just on the band wagon that hates on a game without even trying it <.<.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. NeverGhostin

NeverGhostin Mod to remember VIP

Some games, you dont need to play to know its bad. Think what you want.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. Cash

His life revolves around Destiny 2 by the looks of it, so I'm not surprised he hates on BO4 without trying it

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Zombie mode looks fun asf. I really want to buy it but not to sure yet. Didn't play much Black Ops 3 because of most paided expansions, but might decide to get BO4.