Bitter Banter: For those single on Valentines

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Meta4, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

ALLLLLLLLLLLRIGHTY LADIES AND GENTS SPENDING THIS DAY AND NIGHT QUITE SIMPLY AND TRUTHFULLY ALONE, I CAME UP WITH AN IDEA TO GET THE FRUSTRATIOM OUT.

Horribly Friend zoned Video Game/Book/Movie Character Rants

So we all know this zone. Apparently Ron Weasley will live in this zone forever now and Link happens to have three time lines devoted to just how friendzoned our friend in multi color tunics is and forever will be. For me, there is a HUGE one that will give most of us nostalgia.

Do you remember fucking Super Mario 64? The greatest console opener of all time except by popular choice Halo: Combat Evolved for XBox? Yeah, remember the end? No, Peach, ya douche, I totally didnt just log ALL THAT TIME SAVING YOUR ASS and doing things a small rectangularly edged italian plumber should be able to pull off, but id love to see what my reward is for saving your ungrateful Ass from FREAKING BOWSER HIMSELF. Betrovement? Love forever? A castle? Your right hand man? Maybe just a kiss even? Oh... what's this? You... you got me a... a what? A Fucking cake?... I mean, that would be great for like my birthday or our anniversary, I mean thats cool, so is this the symbol of the start of our life togethe-... oh, no? Just a cake. Just a random thank you baked good? A present pastry? A... and it blows up and turns into floating air glitter. Cool. Thats great. Um, kindly, yeah, fuck you. Yeah you go back in your castle like that didnt just happen while Mario here just goes back to... wait what the hell does Mario do now? His only purpose thus far was to save Peach. I mean how long can a Toadette hooker get him by after that? Is Mario just supposed to sleep until you get kidnapped again?! What the... ugh. Fuck Peach. And then Fucking Yoshi appears on the side of the castle like "Ha, hey, you have no use for me now because, y know, finished the game and shit. What's up?"

If I was Mario, id just rage. Like go full italian on that castle then have a dino-egg omlete. That ending made me and still makes me know how painful that friendzone is. Its a cold, dark, Italian, pity cake place.

YOUR TURN!

2. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

First off, Ron Weasley is our king and is a total pimp.
    As for as video friend zones gone, I'm salty I clocked in a lot of time in Dragon Age Origins just to have my elf obtain the title of "Alistair's Mistress". I will forever be salty about that and it counts.

3. Meta4

Meta4 VIP

I love Ron no doubt he was me, I'm the poor dopey kid that has somehow learned to rock it. But sadly, he is now forever alone with a divorce contract and childcare payments.

Also. I have never played DA:eek:, but mean to start soon. I have a friend obsessed with Dragon Age. What should I expect?

4. Full Ten

Full Ten Member

Lol, Dragon Age: Origins has the best main-character voice acting I've ever heard: terrible pantomiming and hand gestures; no words at all.

Good voice acting, best voice acting.