Bind to switch playermodels?

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Ats, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Ats

Ats VIP Bronze

This is kind of a playermodel suggestion
    I've been using the disguiser more often lately, it works fine but the only trouble i'm getting with it is that people can still see my playermodel and can place suspicion on that, I know it is not KOSable or Suspable (if that is a word) But you cannot deny the common sense, everyone knows it is me, I know it is me but there's nothing anyone can do about it. I was wondering if it was possible to make a bind to switch between the playermodels (Because it takes quite some time to continuously switch between playermodels manually) or make the disguiser work in a way it'd also hide the playermodel instead of just the name. Thanks for reading, leave your suggestions down below :)

2. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

+1 I think this is a nice suggestion and should be noticed

• Like Like x 2
  3. The reason I disagree is because player models are your choice. You aren't forced into choosing one and people can't kos on PM unless you are the only for sure last donator alive. You can always change your player model as well so people won't follow you waiting for you to commit a t act

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Ats

Ats VIP Bronze

Playermodels are and will always be a part of the reason people are supporting the server, it's like buying a toaster just because you like having a toaster, but never using it.

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I mean, you can decide not to use your player model that game. There is no reason for you to have to use one.

6. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I also made a suggestion for making binds for Binding Weapons and this would be highly
    convenient because of the 'KOSing on skins' shenanigans so I would be crazy not to
    +1.
    But.... As @Sinz said in my suggestion, it may not be possible which is a huge bummer.