Denied BigPapi's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BigPapi, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigPapi

BigPapi New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    OprahWinfrey
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:39355613
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't even know the reason I was banned, the server crashed or my internet messed up or something and I rejoined with a 5 day ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Don't have any, but I don't even know a ban reason. I can't even find my ban in the ban list. It might've been because I rdmed and it was counted as RDM and leave, but it wasn't on purpose and I'd gladly serve the slays in game.​

2. BigPapi

BigPapi New Member

Oh RDM with no staff online, don't recall that? Love to see some proof though.

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

4. BigPapi

BigPapi New Member

I left the server for minutes and came back to a 5 day ban I don't even know what happened xD

5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

This is why you are banned, care to explain your RDM?

6. BigPapi

BigPapi New Member

Lol dude there was 4 people online, we were all just messing around as you can see Kimbo Slice say we're going on a scavenger hunt, we were all just kind of killing each other xD Hardly worth a 5 day ban in my opinion, like I said i'd gladly serve my slays. 5 day global ban is very harsh for what went on xD

7. mleynek19

mleynek19 VIP

Dude, I received a 14 day global ban for RDM with no staff online.

RDMing with no staff offline is a serious problem, I learned that the hard way

8. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Regardless of your intentions, you caused an RDM chain to happen and you were the one who started it. Your offense is very serious and you deserve your punishment.

9. BigPapi

BigPapi New Member

Was I the only one banned for this? Did that guy only report me? Because for about 20 minutes the server was basically empty and it was just a free for all.

10. BigPapi

BigPapi New Member

I also see no rules that make RDMing with no staff on a more serious offense than with staff on, I would've been more careful. Like I said I'd gladly take the one slay for the ONE RDM i committed.

11. mleynek19

mleynek19 VIP

Think about it, when no staff are online for enfore the rules of the server and you just decide to ingore the rules, any new players to the server will assume rules don't matter and do what ever they want. Soon that would catch on and many others will follow, leaving a giant mess for mods and admins to clean up.

12. BigPapi

BigPapi New Member

I understand your point, but there was 4 people online. And I understand the logic but there's still no rule increasing my punishment, unless I'm missing it somewhere.

13. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Punishments are subject to change at an admin's discretion.

14. BigPapi

BigPapi New Member

Ima have to ask to serve my slays so I can play.

15. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

In all honestly, I think you should sit out this ban. You intentionally RDM'd without staff online and you have shown that you can't be trusted on the servers.

16. BigPapi

BigPapi New Member

In all honesty, you should add that you get super global banned for rdming without admins on (which is same as a normal RDM, just that there's no admin, lol?) to rules, and also unban me so I can serve the 1 slay for the 1 rdm i committed. Thank you.

17. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

It's an admin's discretion. All of our admins operate differently so you can't just assume that you'll get globally banned all the time just because one admin used his or her discretion to influence your ban.

18. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

So you've just admitted to more rdm basically.

You will serve your ban in its full length.
    Even though the 5 days is almost up.

Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.