Approved bigfatbullfrog's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bigfatbullfrog, Jan 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigfatbullfrog

bigfatbullfrog New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bigfatbullfrog
    Your Steam ID:
    https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066997947.
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The whole skirmish was about someone saying the n word and as I saw reactions I asked vocally if it was banned now to which someone answered yes in the chat which I replied (jokingly) with the n word.
    My purpose wasn't to hurt or troll anyone and I genuinely didn't know it wasn't allowed which someone told me afterwards and naturally after that, I stopped and kept on with my game.

I saw I was banned for group trolling which i think is unfair since I wasn't in the group. And also didn't know that I was doing wrong stuff and when I was told I stopped.

I think i played for around an hour this day and planned on getting a weekly rythm on this server as I stopped for around a year so i'm kindly asking you to unban me or, at least if you want shorten my ban thought i will understand if you keep the ban up for the sake of rules, lack of edvidence or such...​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    It was just 2 seconds of around an hour long gameplay on your server which I didn't capture in wany way, but you'll see in the logs that i am not lying, I was told I was doing wrong and so played by the rules and stopped afterwards.

I guess you only have my word on that but I was not trolling and looking for problems, i've been playing on this server (irregularly) for years now and none of the other offenders are in my friend list, I don't have anything to do with them.

I think i played for around an hour this day and planned on getting a weekly rythm on this server as I stopped for around a year so i'm kindly asking you to unban me or, at least if you want shorten my ban thought i will understand if you keep the ban up for the sake of rules, lack of edvidence or such...
    naturally, even if I don't get unbanned I will try avoiding such situations as much as possible.​

2. MONKMAN

MONKMAN almond milk enthusiast Supporter

You were banned by @Lord Momo for group trolling. Please wait for him to respond with his evidence.

3. Logan.

Logan. Greatest admin alive ever VIP Silver

This is an error on my part, I must have grabbed your SteamID on accident, yes you did say the N-Word. Even though you were friends with the people actively trolling you did not take part in the trolling as you said after being told to stop you did. You will be unbanned from the server and it will also be voided, just so you know for next time Slurs are now against the rules. Again I am sorry for the inconvenience right after I post this you will be unbanned.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

4. Logan.

Logan. Greatest admin alive ever VIP Silver

Also for future reference your steamid is STEAM_0:1:53366109
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.