Approved big roblox tiddies's Appeal

Discussion in 'Shoutbox Ban Appeals' started by tommy robinson, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    I was just banned because I said the n word. It was a dumb joke to test the waters on my return and incredibly ill thought out, and I am sorry for doing it. Although I didn't expect a ban instantly for it, I should have expected it and flat out shouldn't have done it in the first place - it was immature and not a good way to reintroduce myself, even if I didn't mean to cause offence. I'm asking to be unbanned so I can actually play with everyone and rejoin because I don't want my idiocy and dumb mistake to stop me from participating in the community - so I'm hoping you can please give me a second chance.

Once again, I'm sorry for what I said. I know it was dumb and pointless and I understand why you took action. I just hope I can be forgiven and given another chance. Thank you​
    Related Evidence:

2. Chris

Chris Custom Title VIP Bronze

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

4. To be honest im still quite immature however I do really feel my behaviour has improved since then,yeah it was pretty stupid of me to make the same mistake again, but after 2 months I would genuinely like to re-engage with everyone. It's why I came back here, not just to say something dumb and get banned again, that wasn't my intention. Although it was a terrible and dumb introduction, I did mean to genuinely start just chatting.

I hope you can see that im not the same person i was then and you can let me back into your lovely community. Thanks.

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I'll set this ban to expire a week from now. You've danced this dance and had your chances before. Follow the forum rules once this ban expires when chatting in shoutbox, or else your shoutbox privileges might be indefinitely revoked.

You're welcome to participate on the forums and play on our servers in the meantime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.