Big Goodbyesies

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by agoddambottom, Dec 29, 2018.

1. I've been meaning to make this for a while so here it is. I know some of you knew me as the loud kid who was bad at TTT which is fair but I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of you who made my experience on SGM fun and almost educational. Many of you taught me how to get gud and find easy guns for my slow brain or just how to be a better and less toxic individual. When I started playing TTT, I was easy to annoy and always used to voice my opinions whether that was a good or bad time to. It took a lot of time and talking to people to get over the toxic barrier I had and so many individuals were happy to help me and for that I'm super grateful. Lately the community has felt a lot different to me especially with all of my og's leaving or already gone so I feel it's my time to go too, here are my thanks.

I want to thank my first few friends who probably won't see this like:
    Green Raptor, Sam, Ata, Mayor Iguana, Lordy, Tybe, Shelbutt, Destiny and Trinity.

And to thank all the friends I made when I joined forums after being forced to by @Stitch :mad: like:
    Aria, Crowned, Kermit, Pacifist, Rob, Prince Ali (who got me my first ever ban), Irish, LBPotatoes, Dazza (who got me my second ban - it was an accident I swear), Alpha and so many more whether we are still friends now or not I miss you all and still have all our great memories together.

Also a big thank you too all the mods and admins that have always been a huge help like teaching me the rules cause I'm dumb or just in general helping make my experience enjoyable :) thanks guys and gals!

@Machinekiller00 - for being my super best friend <3 miss ya buddy.
    @ryan - thanks for being a big phat nerd :) and helping w this.
    Luna - for being our favourite (18+)??? not really but <3 thanks for being a nice gal.
    @Echo - thanks for the harassment <3.

Sorry if I missed anyone but still thank you to everyone for making my time enjoyable.
    August 2017 - December 2018

From your Favourite Loud, British, 5 year old boy ~ CRYSTAL

I'll miss you all <3

• Friendly Friendly x 11
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

No problem kiddo.
    Cya on a bus when you're 7 x.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

shoulda titled it something related to ghosting smh

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

legit tho boy or girl, I've wanted to know for a year+ now :(

but cya boyo has been fun

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Legendary down!
    Sad to see a rare species loose another member.

Take care.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

miss you too super best friend <3

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Don't be so harsh on Prince Ali he is just a chad. Regardless of that, seeya later alligator. It was always fun hanging out with you (in a non-weird way, you are 5 after all lol)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Take care Lass / Lad o.o)/
    And hey even without the Og's you can stil make new friends o.o

But your decision is accepted no matter what ^^

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

I remember you getting banned on EU and you started playing on NA for the duration of the ban. Fun times, cool person.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Wow, I miss you too girly. Honestly miss goofing around with ya on TTT. We gotta catch up at one point girly. Faxs.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1