bhop server

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by kanye west, Sep 14, 2019.

1. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

buddy, you said bhop=deathrun.
    DEATHRUN 101

There are two objectives, what you play towards is dependent on your team. This we can agree on.
    The runners job is to complete the map and kill the deaths, which gives an opposing job to the death team. Their objective is to kill the runners while the runners try to beat the map. This makes deathrun a competitive team game.

Compare it to bhop, which everyone seems to be describing as "deathrun without traps." Which is sort of correct, except there are no teams.
    This sounds boring at first, but you can make an objective out of it. On bhop servers there are multiple different styles, like autohop, low grav, etc. Each style has their own database of different players' times. So technically, you're objective can be to have the best time on every map, on every different style. Be the record holder and see your name at #1. That's a cool feeling if you were really into bhopping on CSS, like I was. But even if you're new to it.

Bhop will surely get more players than deathrun. The reason people like bhop so much is all because of what I sad above, but also because you can just chill. A lot of the time I just hop on a bhop server blasting whatever music in my ears, straight vibing. It's nice when you're stressed or somethin'. Don't gotta think too much if you're just vibin.

+13 for bhop.

i want hop.. hop johp hop hop hop//..

edit: i will test maps for DAAAAYS

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

Looks like a good copy paste. Whered u find it at

• Dumb Dumb x 11
  3. -tyler

-tyler My trial was filed as a crazy suicidal head case. VIP Bronze

you boutta have more negatives than positives,
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Pokeben10

Pokeben10 tell me pretty lies Moderator VIP Silver

bro where do you get off you just got royally fucked in the ass

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911

Twitch.youtube.com.ttv/AAAAAAA911 Now you just somebody that I used to know VIP Silver

gotta get those dislikes from somewhere

• Dumb Dumb x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1