Best Lego Game™

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Coinston, Oct 21, 2020.

?

What's the best Lego game

1. Star Wars

18 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Indiana Jones

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  4. Harry Potter

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Batman

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  6. Marvel

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  7. Jurassic World

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. The Hobbit

1 vote(s)
    3.7%
  9. The Incredibles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Lego City

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Coinston

Coinston "But what if Robots" - Chris Wedge VIP

as the title says, what's the best lego franchise game. Personally I enjoyed The Pirates of the Caribbean, playing Harry Potter rn.

I understand Lego Star Wars the Complete Sagas' status but I feel like the quality of life changes + graphics and other miscellaneous details make the newer games more enjoyable with more variety.

I really enjoyed Batman cause just the sheer amount of powers there were but got kinda boring after a while when I realized the powers could barely be used outside of their specific areas on maps. The Villain side of Batman was definitely better. Marvel I felt had the worst missions with them being the most boring and repetitive but it by far had the best open world.

Caribbean I just enjoyed the most with the fun levels with every character being similar yet with their own mix of traits. I never played as much as the other games because I lost my disc at one point but honestly I would rather play this game than rewatch the series.

Harry Potter always felt weaker than most lego games because the lack of variety in character abilities which is more the franchises fault but I enjoy what they did with what they could. I enjoyed the actual books and never watched the movies so I enjoy seeing its plot told by crude 3d art.

Star Wars I replayed recently after first playing it years ago which got me into Lego Games™ and honesty it's still great, with the characters being kinda weak but each level design being so unique with flying levels to keep it interesting or racing levels like the pod racer or that one where you chased in a loop in the forest, forgot what it was called but still top 3 Lego Games.

I only played Indiana Jones on this slow ass Wii at my dentist office so never got the full story done. But from what I played it was interesting but levels felt repetitive with the same backgrounds often still enjoyable playable area though.

Never played Jurassic World, Lego City, or Incredibles didn't seem as interesting and I played very minimal Hobbit just at a friends and I enjoyed its levels and characters.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  2. Lego City for the WII U

3. Coinston

o fuck forgot about that

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lordyhgm

Lordyhgm Spiteful smells Lead Admin VIP

Lego Star Wars the video game and original trilogy will always hold a place in my heart and is 70% nostalgia and the memory of heading downstairs of a Saturday morning to play some before swimming, the smell of the old house. It hasn't aged well, both graphics and game design, but that's not why I'd play it.

As for the newer titles, especially ones since the lego movie, they seem to have realised that silent characters and over-reliance on visual humour won't cut it with newer players and brought in newer concepts like LEGO realistic movement and mechanics. Looks good but haven't really played them myself, only watched my brothers play them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. While Lego City Undercover is the only lego game I've fully played , imo , it was a great game cause it was a the first game with a story and open world that I've played.
    I still have alot of great memories from it , like crashing planes into skyscrapers and running over pedestrians and the ending was one of the best .

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  6. Also you forgot Lego Island

7. Coinston

stOp

8. How can you forget Lego Worlds ?

9. Coinston

I said franchises :mad: lego

10. Lego Ninjago

11. littlememe

littlememe nothinglastsforever VIP Bronze

It's a tie between Star Wars and Batman, my brother and I used to play a lot. We played Indiana Jones, Batman, Marvel, Batman, and Pirates of the Caribbean.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

To be honest I've only ever played the Lego Indiana Jones series, and I always loved it (IMO the second one is better).

• Like Like x 1
  13. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Indiana jones good, Star wars good, Batman good

Star wars especially good

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

Its definetely between Lego Island 2 and Lego City Undercover

• Like Like x 1
  15. It seems I have made a mistake , Lego City is not a game , i was thinking about Lego City Undercover , can you please change you poll to be more accurate

16. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

So here’s the thing about lego Star Wars. The had many, some good some bad, but the really outdid themselves with the complete saga. I had played lego Star Wars 3 right before playing the complete saga, and it was amazing. It felt just like what clone wars actually was to the Star Wars franchise. It’s own separate thing.

We can’t forget just how fucking accurate the complete saga was to the films.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lady Cloudia

Lady Cloudia VIP Silver

18. Rico

Rico The Coolest Person! VIP Bronze

i had star wars and pirates of carribean on dsi and i think i full clear pirates of the carribean but i only beat lego star wars not 100%ed it. Although it could be due to the fact that I couldn't figure out how to beat the first level.

19. Aquast

Aquast lordy was here :barefoot: VIP Bronze

Do you like legobatman game literally i have 5000h+ in that game. I like to push robit to lava and he dies <- that is so funny. its best thing you can do with computer....

• Like Like x 1
  20. sleepy panda

sleepy panda A panda that may be sleeping VIP Bronze

The first lego batman game is so good. Played it everyday on my ds its so bomb. And the main theme is amazing.

• Agree Agree x 2