Approved Bell's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Bell, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bell

Bell New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bell,bell
    Your Steam ID:
    thechewbacca5,bell​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i dont know why i was banned i was just playing not long ago i had no reports i havent left even when i did have one but after i died i thought i would get off and take a break and just now i come back and it says ive been for 14 days and would like to know why i was banned there was also nothing saying on why i was banned​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

For future reference your SteamID is: STEAM_0:1:150552247
    Tagging @Orion as he banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense). Please wait for their response.

3. A Slightly Ferocious Cat

A Slightly Ferocious Cat i guess you could say i like cats VIP

For future reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:150552247

Tagging @Orion, who banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd offense).

4. Bell

Bell New Member

that was my first time being banned i havent been banned before this at all and it doesnt say who banned me and at that time it was on a map where you had to get a gold block to use the t tester and i accidntly pressed the button that killed them now knowing what it did it was my first time on that map(edit) and i was explaining to them in chat i didnt know that did that and there was no report made to me from the guy who had died

5. Bell

Bell New Member

it didnt say all it said was banned for 14 days appeal at www.seriousgmod.com

6. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hello there.

I banned you for RDM and Leave because of this incident I found in the logs:

[​IMG]

I was training Bubonic and told him to find unreported damage. But this couldn't be reported as you had already left.

Why did you press the traitor tester's button in minecraftb5 before even testing Tony Danza?

7. Bell

Bell New Member

as i was saying that was my first time playing that map and i didnt know how that tester work i thought the button i was pressing was to see if he was inno or not and i went on after i was killed to explain to them in dead chat i didnt know that button did that i though it was to see of they were inno or not (edit) this rdm was not intentionl as it was my first time playing that map and i had waited 2-4 mins to see if a report was going to be made agaisnt me seeing there wasnt i thought i would get off and take a break for abit

8. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Alright since you claim to not know the map and you indeed didn't even test Tony and went straight for the button instead of pulling the lever then the button, I'll accept but not void the appeal.

Please be more careful in the future and ask the staff member if you can leave using adminchat. Your next RDM and Leave offense will be 3rd, which is 4 weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.