Beaver's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BeaverII, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeaverII

BeaverII New Member

Your In Game Nickname: |DBD| Beaver II
    Your Steam ID:confused:TEAM_0:0:33009734
    Which Server:confused:erious West 2

Why should you be unbanned: I'm not sure why I was Banned
    Evidence of innocence: I honestly don't know what i did

2. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello Beaver, thank you taking the time to make the ban appeal.

As you saw in the image banlist that was shown by Killamarshall, I banned you for RDM&Leave. You left during your slay round if I remember correctly (Black Rabbit was also there during the time and then we both handled the respective bans back on the 6th on CS_Assault). I also gave you an entire round to come back to the game and not have to get banned. Why you got slain was because you committed RDM and hence, I had to slay you.

The records however, don't go back to the 6th on West 2 however, so I don't have the proper logs or images to show you why you were slain and then eventually banned.

4. BeaverII

BeaverII New Member

So basically I'm Fucked? If theres No Logs I can't appeal anything and 2 days of TTT its impossible for me to remember doing anything

5. ZeRo

Never said that the situation was like that. I'm just looking for logs to show you why you were going to be slain and then banned. For the time being, it's only on the West 2 server. There are the other 3 servers to play on for the time being.

6. ZeRo

Alright, seems the records were wiped on the west 2 server for some odd reason, but I'm going to base it solely on your admin stats. Since your admin stats were virtually clean of bans, I'm willing to let you off with the time that's already elapsed on your ban. However, in the future, make sure to stay for the duration of your slay and ask a mod or above on whether you have an incoming slay to avoid this from ever happening again.

BAN APPEAL: APPROVED

7. BeaverII

BeaverII New Member

Alright well, its not a big Deal I suppose, Sorry If i actually Did that. I guess this just raises the Stakes if i ever RDM and Leave again :(

8. ZeRo

If you've learned your lesson, then it should never happen again. ;)

TOPIC LOCKED. APPEAL APPROVED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.