Banner for Ghosting!!???

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ContraKiller, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ContraKiller

ContraKiller New Member

At 4:35 am or something, I was banned by someone named Cupcake. A couple rounds before that he asked who i was talking too. I said my brother. He said is he in the game and i said no. Then he said nevermind. After that we were playing 67th way and i was banned. I was banned for 8 days for basically nothing. If my brother is watching me play not ingame its not ghosting.

2. Toclosetoyou

Toclosetoyou Regular Member

I will talk to the mod who banned you and get this figured out

3. Toclose, I was in the lobby with this person. What happend is that his brother (Mr. Anonymous) Got banned for having 4 slays in under 3 hours or something like that. After we banned him, His brother ContraKiller was saying "Shit admins" This is bull shit and kept going on and on. I do not remember why he was banned for ghosting but he was saying some disrespectful stuff.

4. Toclosetoyou

Toclosetoyou Regular Member

You did not ban him for ghosting Cupcake mayhem did.

5. I know i was saying what happend in the incident. As i was in the game with them.

6. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

I banned him because in the backround of his mic I heard "the traitor is in the library" (mw2 map) I got suspicious of him ghosting after that i asked him who it was he said it doesnt matter. then after that he rdmed a t and I banned him

7. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Di you ban them for ghosting Cupcake? If you did, then did you have strong evidence that they were?

8. Cupcake Mayhem

Cupcake Mayhem Uncuffed VIP

if his brother in the backround saying the t is in a certian location on the map isnt proof then idk what is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.