Banned?

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Alex4921, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Hey I'm Todden AKA STEAM_0:0:20944172 (Love having that memorised)
    Anywho long story short:
    08/20/13 09:30AM Todden.Puffer STEAM_0:0:20944172 RDM Third Offence WEST 08/21/13 09:30AM ComPeter

I was banned earlier today for RDM,it's only got 22h left but I had valid reasons for each of the 3 kills(For example one person everyone kept saying killed the traitor tester,and I saw him in the vent behind it on 67th way)...as for the other two I honestly can't remember but I wouldn't have killed without cause.
    If ComPeter can quote the other two incidents I will more than happily refute them and explain what happened in my own words,I don't really expect to be unbanned before the 22h timer is up but I'd like to play tonight if possible

Cheers
    -Todd

2. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I added you on steam after i banned you when i realized you did not RDM three times, you only did twice. I made a mistake, you will be unbanned. I should have only slay you for two more rounds instead of the 24 hour ban.

3. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

BTW remind me to slay you for two more rounds when you get on.

4. Alex4921

Alex4921 VIP

Sorry I didn't accept your friend invite,I'll do that when I go online again...I'm having a break from speaking to pretty much...everyone right now due to life stuff so I went offline and just wanted to play some TTT.
    Be on in a bit.

5. Derpy

Derpy Active Member

just asking but isin't beeing banned for a while enough competer?

6. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

What ban are you talking about Derpy?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.