Banned????

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nummy, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nummy

Nummy Banned

First of all Ahnuld if you even bother to read the thread I justified Cupcake and Alpha and I took the punishment for both of them. By all means it is pathetic how you know it wasn't rdm, you just have a wounded pride which I don't even know how to respond to that. It's a fucking game. How do you get your pride wounded over the internet...no one knows. You continue to amaze me with your pitiful judgement even when it is blatantly obvious whether it was rdm or not. I was on the other day and I talked to several mods and no one ever testified of "seeing" it. I know it was justifiable so I suppose thats all that matters. Clear conscious. Ninjaa is doing his job by questioning how you would ban based off of 1 RDM which was obviousley influenced by your inability to control your emotions whilst fulfilling your duties as a moderator. Once again, bias reigns. I was happy to see you lost your mod because after what just happen I now see that you have no right to be in that position. I have lost all respect for you and you got what you deserved.

2. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

I rest my case.

3. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

I have never seen Ahnuld be anything but respectful to the people he has taken care of. Nummy is a special case as any other mod will tell you, he is disrespectful, rude, and a habitual rule breaker. I have personally seen just about every mod take part in babysitting this particular person. I reccomend a permenant ban based on his continual disrespect of the server and its mods. Also, Ahnuld should not be punished as he was dealing with such a person and mods should have a certain level of autonomy afforded to them.

4. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Leave it to Lemon to state what everyone else has said before...Ohhh lawd help us. Lemon if you consider muting me for 3 rounds because I said something barely even remotely offensive as "babysitting" then my job is done here, and I have no refute. We're not talking about me and how I am a "habitual rulebreaker", we're talking about how Ahnuld banned me wrongly because of, once again, his inability to keep a level head when it is needed most. He knows why I killed him and as I said before for the 5th time I have a clear conscious. But please I love to live dangerously and impress my friends via Garry's mod, so please bear with me...right? LOL. C'mon Lemon lets be real young buck...

5. Sir Lemoncakes

CPdub, let's not pretend to a intellectual maturity that is greater than we actually posess. You are a child, an ignorant one who has a need to prove himself in front of an Internet community that has continually rejected him. You may have issues at home that drive you to act out in these ways and that can at least be understood, but you have to understand that you are negatively affecting what may be for many their only chance to relax and enjoy themselves. I know that you don't want people to think of you this way, as is evident by your attempt at a name change; so please just stop this behavior and mellow out. I think you could be a really great player and eventually mod if you just focused a bit more on controlling your impulses a bit better.

P.S. go research the stages of brain development and where you are at currently. May help you out when you consider your actions to know that you may not be making the most reasonable decision. Oh and sorry about how disjointed this reply is, I am writing on my cell phone at work.

6. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Sir Lemoncakes, I am not trying to present myself with a higher intellectual maturity then what I have, it is completely involuntary and I'm sorry you feel that way. As far as you referring to me as a "child, an ignorant one who has a need to prove himself in front of an Internet community that has continually rejected him", well although I would definately not go as far to say that Serious TTT is the entire internet community, and can't say the "being continually rejected" on Garry's mod has really hit too hard or put too much strain on me. I don't treat these little silly yet entertaining and worthwhile to an extent steam games as real life, but to each his own. In response to "me having issues at home" I in a general sense have little to no issues at home, over exaggeration to pull the "problems at home" card. Not going to go into my personal life on a Serious TTT forum because that is over the top IMO, but you can know that much. I was pretty neutral about changing my name until Detector suggested it, so it seemed like a good idea since I had though about donating, fresh start, and as far as I am concerned I have done a fair job, putting aside this debacle. I have tried to take slays when need be gracefully, and it has worked out pretty well. As far as "Mic spamming" I disagree with that I just like to converse with other people, and some people may or may not take what I say offensively, can't say I'm trying to offend anyone, potentially just "crude" humor on my part. As long as you treat it as an for the most part an irrelevant game then you should be alright. If this is genuine care or concern or just some troll I cannot tell. If genuine I appreciate it but I really don't think this needs to be blown out of proportion. Also I'm not sure if you're trying to sound superior to be by telling me to go research brain develepment and I can't say I will but thank you for the kind suggestion, but we're talking about trolling people not anything serious. In the most kindful way possible, relax. Thank you for a decent reply though, not just something basic such as "you're a dick" or something of the sort. Much appreciated. Have a majestic night Lemon.

7. Sir Lemoncakes

I meant it with all the sincerity that my heart could muster. I truly believe that you could be a good person, and fun to play with if you controlled your impulses and tried not to step on so many toes. As far as "prove himself in front of an Internet community" the operative word there is an. Serious TTT is an internet community. Anyway, the reason I brought up brain development is that you haven't had the chance for your brain to develop impulse control and logical thought. Don't get me wrong, you posses the capability for both, it just comes much harder for someone of your age.

8. Ricky98

Ricky98 New Member

Umm i was on the server atm that NUMMY was getting banned he was very disrespectful to the mods tht were on at the time and was really giving them a hard time nummy kept on talking bad about then at the time and Iamahnuld actuallu did the right thing in my opinion Iamahnuld handeled the situation like it should.

9. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Ricky I really do appreciate your input, I really do, but we're not here to talk about my whispers of sweet nothings into Ahnuld's ear. We're talking about a false rdm...I honestly don't even know why I'm still on this thread because no one believes me. Is it boredom? Curiousity? This could be like finding Atlantis or the Titan...

Lemon I think it depends on the person. It surely can't be the same for everyone, can it? Also how do you know all of this?
    (Not trolling, actually don't mind being educated on this topic in all honesty)

10. Nummy

Nummy Banned

i.e someone can be really developed at this age, compared to someone who isn't as developed but the same age?

11. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

Someone has nothing better to do with their life. Now back when I was admin and this guy had come up he would've been a problem at all. 1 simple perma ban, which to this day I seem to be the only one confident enough to give out, would've done the trick. I know how to separate the good, actual players from the trolls and players who don't belong on the server.

Anyway, Sam you played on NACTS? I wouldn't be surprised if you were banned from there though, they have a tendency to do random things ban people for the most ridiculous reasons. Now if they had banned this guy, I wouldn't be surprised at all seeing as he seems to do a good job of breaking rules. I do love how he has made this thread get so many responses though, I'm not going to lie, I'm impressed. But you need to get over yourself. If the purpose of this was to just continue your little troll spree, well congrats you've done a good job. If not, you are officially the biggest idiot on this planet if you think you were going to get your banned lifted. First of all everyone seems to absolutely hate you and second every time you went to say something you managed to piss off people even more. That's a great way to try to get unbanned *sarcasm*.

That's my pointless input to the matter. There is no reason for me to have bothered but since everyone else has something to say I felt like adding something myself.

12. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Oh DoA and his preaching :)
    what's new

13. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Was that the wind? Oh no it was DOA being a gargantuan Javale....

14. Ricky98

Ricky98 New Member

U deserved to be banned this thread is a joke by u nummy

15. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Smart thinking Ricky...Although I kind of agree with DoA at this point. this thread is incredibly pointless now.....

16. Wangerman

Wangerman Member

Nummy you RDM a lot. You've rdmed me and others. Now, the fact that you may have done this specific rdm by accident does not have any support because of your previous history :\

17. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Wanger why do you continue to carry this on...I get unbanned in like a few hours broseph. It will be alright, I promise. It was a valiant attempt.

18. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

You're annoying yet amusing, if you would be mature I might actually like you.

19. Toclosetoyou

Toclosetoyou Regular Member

You are not being unbanned. Theres nothing more to say, wait out the ban.

20. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Close I understand you might need clarification on this matter, but given the fact i have literally 15-20 minutes left on the ban I really don't need you to state that. I forgive you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.