Banned: RDM and leave.

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by kyle., Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyle.

kyle. VIP

Your In Game Nickname: Kyle
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server: West 2

Why should you be unbanned:

Hey, i killed a guy after witnessing him killing someone. i didn't kill him right away. i wanted the detective to watch me kill so he could know.
    anyways. after i got a slay, my client crashed. pretty much after i got a slay so it looked like a rdm and leave.
    i will go in game and do my slay.

2. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

Hey Kyle!

Thanks for being honest and patient with us. You haven't listed your Steam ID in your format, so I'm assuming the following picture is your ban as it matches your name and was dealt today.

[​IMG]

You were banned by Guilty-Crown, as seen above. He'll respond at his earliest convenience with details about what happened and how to proceed.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hi Kyle! Thank you for making the post! As you could see by the information above, I slayed you for killing someone and not responding to your report (which you were reported sadly. This happened on CS_Assault and I waited for your response before you got slain. However, since this was a mistake on your computer's client and your track record is completely clean, I am willing to overlook this ban. I will leave the slay on your record, but your ban will be removed.

Your Ban Appeal: APPROVED

Enjoy the game! :D

TOPIC LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.