Banned RDM and Leave

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by YaDadsPimp, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YaDadsPimp

YaDadsPimp New Member

Your In Game Nickname: YaDadsPimp
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47809506
    Which Server: East

Why should you be unbanned: I don't recall RDMing someone and leaving. The only thing i can think that it might be is if i had left on my slain round. But i think i served it but i can't remember a darn thing. If someone could tell me why i was pinned for RDM and leave i would like to know. I had to get off anyways because i had already spent too much time and had to go to bed for class in the morning. I would like to serve the slay instead of being banned for 5 days but rules are rules.

Evidence of innocence: I have no evidence cause i didn't even know i had RDMed and left. I don't know who it was i RDMed but when i left i don't remember having a slay round coming up. I also don't remember a report.

The report sais i was banned at 03/03/14 01:34AM but i had left the server around 12 am.

2. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Joepicklebob banned you for rdm and leave last night,he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Joepicklebob

Joepicklebob #Vodka4All VIP

I found the logs of that day. I do remember it now.

YaDadsPimp [detective] has damaged Joepicklebob [innocent] for 156 damages with an Colt 1911

Everyone was together and i walked in front of you and for some reason you shot. idk if it was accident cause it was one shot and wasn't like you were trying to kill anyone. Snappy-turtle was there and confused why you did it. So i gave one slay and the next round started and you left right after the slain was given.

To add on about you trying to understand what happened. The reason there was no report is i didn't have to send myself one. I looked at the logs to see if it was crossfire which i knew it wasn't cause it was one shot. I then tried to PM you but didn't get a response. I slayed you and maybe you didn't realize cause you were getting off.

4. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Even if the RDM appears intentional or blatant, you should still send a report as it's a more reliable way to get the other player's side.

5. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

personally if I'm not the only staff member online, I report them and have a different staff member deal with it to prevent a biased ruling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.