Answered Banned on the SGM Website

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Bacon Bombs, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Bacon Bombs

Bacon Bombs Matthew 1:25 New Testament VIP Bronze

When someone has the banner labeled "Banned" on our website, how are they banned? Like, is it because they were globally banned, or something special like that? I don't know, I'm just curious, and any help would be appreciated.

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

The 'banned' status means that they are forum banned, which means they can't log in to their account or access the website anymore.
    This sometimes happens alongside an ingame ban but can also occur without the person being banned ingame.

Most forum bans are for a violation of the forum rules i.e. inappropriate behavior in shoutbox, posting on appeals you're not involved in or generally having too many warning points.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

The 'banned' tag results from a forum-only ban. These bans vary in length and occur due to violations of our forum rules found here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

When someone is banned on here, it means that they can’t go on the forums at all and instead a message pops up that says “You have been banned.” You’re not banned from the servers, just here depending on the action that led to it such as spamming, posting malicious links, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1