Banned? For what?

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by nikowyang, Aug 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikowyang

nikowyang Member

IGN: nikowyang
    So im just posting to figure out why I'm banned? Because last I know I was playing on pools and left to take care of my dog. Low and behold I come back and am banned?

2. eduardopy

eduardopy Banned

Im not an admin but acording to the ban lists you where banned by ComPeter for rdm and leave. A ban lasting until 08/25/13 02:48PM. If you want to appeal I am not the right guy.

3. nikowyang

nikowyang Member

Well i left to take care of my dog that decided he wanted to take a piss on the carpet. I came running back not realizing I had not already left the game and just left immediately. ANd for the 5 min i sat spectating if anyone was trying to talk to me, My sound was muted for one (As my bro was sleeping) and chat wasnt being looked at cuz i went afk, came back, and just quit. I dont even know who I "rdmed" but i dont ever RDM so it must have been an accident

4. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

You were banned after leaving for an RDM that i did not have time to slay you for. You may play on our East server until your ban has expired.

5. nikowyang

nikowyang Member

I dont understand why i should have to. I left after and RDM. Not intentionally. I had to clean a mess up and walk my dog, had I been given warning in the 5 min i sat there i would have just afked through the slay. But clearly wasnt notified until after I had left the game. Which I think is a bit unfair. i mean I have like 20 some hrs of play time and this is what i get for what Im pretty sure was an accidental RDM and an an accidental leave.

6. Well next time tell us ingame or just leave your game on . You will only be banned from the west server for 5 days just live it out.

7. nikowyang

nikowyang Member

Well just a suggestion then, put that in parentheses next to that rule, because had i known I was going to be punished for RDM I would have just said something, but i wasnt warned in the 5 min I waited so...

8. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

I had many other reports to respond to. That was the cause of the delay on your slay.

9. nikowyang

nikowyang Member

Well then I dont think that is really fair because I was not notified that I had RDMed and was going to be slain.

10. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

As an innocent you should always ID bodies you kill. You would have known you RDMd your own teammate if you did.

11. nikowyang

nikowyang Member

I dont think it was me just straight up shooting somebody, If i remember correctly it was a gun fight and i just started shooting at whoever shot at me.

12. nikowyang

nikowyang Member

And I think the guy I "RDMed" was an "RDMer"

13. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

IIRC You killed an inno for killing a T.

14. nikowyang

nikowyang Member

Im pretty sure I was shooting the T and after it was all done i was still firing and killed the inno, but whatever obviously whether it was intentional or not its not really gonna matter. So whatever, see you in 5 days... Maybe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.