Banned for "harassment"

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rickle, Mar 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rickle

Rickle Member

Simply what happened is, Krys was using a wallhack. I called him out in a private message and asked him why he would hack as a mod. I found it ridiculous that he would be so bold to blatantly hack in front of 20 spectators. He did not respond when i asked him why he did it, but he banned me for 6 days for "Harssment". The mods on this server dislike me (For good reason), but even passed that point it is not fair to have bios actions towards reports and bans to players that you just don't like. Most of these mods are teenagers or young adults, i understand you cannot have 100% of your mods mature at all times because they are players too. But some of these mods let the authority go to their head and think they can do whatever they want with no consequences. Krys thinks he can ban me for 6 days for an unjust reason because he is a mod. He will obviously say when confronted "He harassed more people than me". Obviously i have had confrontations with others who had RDMed me and i was not kind to them at all for it. But if it was in fact i was banned for harassment why was i not banned when i was actually harassing someone? Why did i get banned when i asked Krys why he was hacking and said a mod should be a role model. I did not use any explicit terms in my private message to him, there was no harassing. Yet he banned me for harassment. This was a wrongful ban so Krys could attention off of the blatant hacking he was doing, that i was trying to call out, and i had to be the one to take the punishment for his irresponsible playing.

I just ask that this appeal be looked at by a mod who has no bios opinion of me please.

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Until you follow the ban appeal format your post most likely won't even be considered. Find it here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1060

3. ComPeter

ComPeter VIP

You were only banned for five days.

4. Rickle

Rickle Member

Your In Game Nickname: Rickle
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51328871
    Which Server: Serious TTT East

Why should you be unbanned:
    I don't want it to seem like spam so please refer to my original post for this question's answer.

5. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

First i would like to point out that there is no chance in the world that Krys hacks.

Second your harassment ban was probably warranted because almost every time i am in the server with you you are disruptive, argumentative, and rude to other players an many mods. It feels like you keep your outbursts and slays spaced out just enough that we normally cannot ban you and this time you just went a little too far.

Those are my thoughts but Krys is asleep by now (5:24 am where i'm at) and he will respond at his earliest convenience.

6. Rickle

Rickle Member

Urisk the first time i have ever been in a match with you was March 7th. We have a few hours of game time together. Your point that "Every time i am in a server with you, you are disruptive" is kind of void since that has only been two times. And i love that you said "Probably warranted", this is proving my point that they are just bios opinions. You said probably based on my past behavior. And you say "There is no chance in the world that Krys hacks", Can you use facts, or any legitimate points? You're just pulling the fact that he could never hack out of thin air. Where are you getting this theory? Thank you for your post though, you a further proving my point that the server's mods are bios by you say there is no way he can hack without any logic. That is just using your "Authority" as a mod to suggest he doesn't. Your word is no better than mine, other than you have very little experience with talking to me.

Thank you for any responses positive or negative, if you have any questions about this please ask and i will answer them as soon as i can.

7. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

Just because he hasn't been in game with you often doesn't mean his word is void.

And yes, players and staff are usually bias(by definition) against harassment, I don't see what your point is. Their reason to ban you is legitimate unless you can counter their claims with evidence.

As far as I'm concerned, you've brought forward no proof of innocence, in which I'm ruling your ban appeal denied. If you have evidence to bring forward, contact an admin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.