Banned for ghostin

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by NeverEnding, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Your In Game Nickname: NeverEnding
    Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:39208508
    Which Server: West 2

Why should you be unbanned: I was just playing a joke on him. i'm not dead actually when i typed those. i did not know that it was not allowed (Or it allowed but was a misunderstanding). when you guys say your not allowed to say your dead when your really dead. but not alive when you said i'm dead. and all this was just a misunderstanding.

Evidence of innocence: had no time to logged it down. but i can gurantee you if you checked the log. I'm still alive when i said i'm dead. i was just fooling around and yes i'm just going to say sorry if this really causes inconvinence.

2. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

My evidence to this is http://postimg.org/image/gk484qtrr/ he said this to me when for all that i knew that he was not joking. Never you never told me you were jkoking untill afterwords. I checked the logs and I found that the time taht you said that you were indeed dead. and here is the screenshot of the logs with the time table http://s29.postimg.org/6y9q3o4pj/Never_ ... sting2.png Sun sor killed you at 1:30. Occording to the times, you were dead. So if a round starts at 5:00 and after 1:30 you sent this message that means that you were indeed dead when you saidd you were joking a map later. I checked your admin stats, and it says that you are currently servering a ban for ghosting on another server so to me this seems like a another time you were ghosting.
    BTW, the screenshot I first posted happend just seconds after he sent me the message saying that he was dead.

So unless another Mod/Admin would like to overturn this Ban for other evidence or anything of the sort please let me know, but I am sorry to inform you that I will have to DENY this ban Application.

3. NeverEnding

I did use my mic to say that i'm alive and i'm joking. on the first time i joked around. you heard that aswell. and you said Never said that to a living player. and your never was in capslock so i thought u were referring to me and i take it as this way. Never say this to the living player (telling me to tell the living player). no i was alive the whole round and at that moment the T failed and died without getting any kills.

4. NeverEnding

the first time was all a misunderstanding. i used admin chat without noticing it. and i did not know killarmarshall was a T that time. i acknowledge that was my bad and i am serving my time for that. but this one was all a misunderstanding. like i said. i was alive when i said i'm dead.

please repost your 2nd screenshot as it is too small.

5. NeverEnding

Just a simplified case sceneario to those who dont understand this

1st round when i said i'm dead (i was alive all the way till end of round when the T was shot dead and post round someone killed me) additional note: i did say i was joking on mic.
    2nd round when i said i'm dead (i was alive when thorn was afk and warning me that he was telling the admin on what to do. i already said i'm joking on mic and on words in chat).
    3rd round (i never played around anymore as i was the T)
    4th round. (BAM and there i was banned for ghosting 2nd offence)

6. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

After some discussion with a fellow mod i have changed my decision and am going to lock this. You will now be Unbanned BUT please do not do anything like this again. I am OVERTURNING my DENY into an APPROVED.

7. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Ghosting is a very serious offense and you should never joke about it. Our staff take ghosting very seriously. Thank you for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.