Banned for 2 Days?

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by tahj0893, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tahj0893

tahj0893 New Member

It all happened in two rounds. First, I was standing on the roof (Innocent) and I only up there watching what was going on in the street with my sniper rifle and all of a sudden, two people are shooting (neither called KoS on the other) each other so I shot and killed on of them and I was to be slayed the next round by DoA N1GHTMARE which is understandable because I shot at the innocent guy on accident. Then the next round, (new map: minecraft) I was sitting in the tree with my sniper doing the same thing before and watching what was going on. Then two people fought each other and i watched one die (trying the avoid my previous mistake of just shooting at one of them on the last round) but, the other guy didn't ID the body and started to run so I shot and killed (I believe in your rules it says that not ID-ing a body is considered Traitorous. This time, however, DoA N1GHTMARE didn't request to slay me or anything. During the same round I witnessed someone get killed from a sniper (I could see everything in this tree of mine) so I called in for a live-check, waited, no one responded and so I assumed that the circumstance was just me and the guy in the lighthouse so I shot and killed him. Nothing happened (I was innocent so I was expecting the innocents to win after I killed him because no one responded to my live check and no one was around) so when I realized that the guy in the lighthouse wasn't the last man out there (despite the fact that I had previously called in for a live-check and waited patiently for a response which never occurred, I jumped off my tree and committed suicide and the Traitors won that round. In a split second after the round was over, I was notified that I was banned from the server for 2 days without a reason as to why I had been and presumably I had been banned by DoA N1GHTMARE. I'm not saying he was wrong but what I am saying is that I do not believe my actions were wrong either and that I should have been slayed the next round and not have been banned for 2 days. This is my favorite server and I would never even dare to grief and harass this server. Whoever reads this, please try to understand my perspective in this situation, I assure you that no harm was ever meant by me to your server and that it was all just an unfortunate misunderstanding.
    -Thanks.
    PS: In steam my username is H! Vltg3

2. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

I'll reduce the ban to a couple hours (which by now is probably over). You seem like you do enjoy playing here and that things were a misunderstanding. From my perspective I had slain you for rdm, then on minecraft there were multiple rdm reports on you which is why I banned you.

3. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

And you were very respectful and thorough in your description which if true was just a misunderstanding and lack of effort on my part.

4. tahj0893

tahj0893 New Member

Thanks for understanding. I'll try not to repeat my previous actions.
    -Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.