Denied BandagePanda's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by BandagePanda, Oct 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BandagePanda

BandagePanda New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    John Mullins
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Upon joining the server for the first time today (Probably the first time in about 3 -4 months,) I picked up a HUGE 249, and began to Spray off the side of the world. (One of the floaty MC Maps.) Was immediately called KOS on for "Shooting at Innos" and successfully evaded a number of shots until I later picked up a rifle, and when a Terrorist started shooting at me, I turned, shot him, killed him, and called out as proven both over mic and typed in chat. I was later killed, and after filing an RDM report, nothing happened.

Alright, Fluke in the system.

Round or two later, I'm minding my own business, somebody says "You can kill me." He gets shot by another user, and I kill them for this. (It's clearly against the rules to "Give permission" for RDM, it's still RDM.) I was shot and killed for RDM.

Yay.

A few rounds later, I see a T kill an inno with a deagle, drop the deagle off the world, and go start sniping. I kill him for this, calling it out in voice, and was reported for RDM and was KOS'd despite the body I checked being a T's and such. They didn't even look at my body.

Fun times.

The person I killed of course gets Upset and attempts to RDM me the very next round, I successfully defend myself against the person who Initially attempted to RDM. Then somebody else gets in on it, and they die too. Eventually seven or eight people had died in the span of about 120 sec since the round start all in this small area.

Before the round ended I was banned by Moderator "Ryan" for RDM (4+)

Quite frankly, this seems like bullshit to me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Ashes Relandi

Ashes Relandi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Weeb Admin of TTT Administrator VIP Silver

Tagging @ryanstein to address your RDM ban. Please wait patiently for their response.

3. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

I have seen this. I have also changed the ban to mass rdm x3 due to a error on my part. Sorry about that

4. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Alright so here are the reports filed on you
    [​IMG] He did not kill me with a deagle
    [​IMG]That isn't a valid reason to kill someone
    [​IMG] The last time he shot a D was me but you couldn't of seen it

[​IMG] Sorry for the bad quality took this from my video. But these show the last times icq did shoot

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  5. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

After seeing what you put in your appeal. I will accept this appeal but slay you 2 times for the reports 1 and 2. Do you agree to this?

6. ryan

ryan yeet VIP

Alright since your ban is now over i’m going to be denying this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.