Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nummy, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nummy

Nummy Banned

I am asking for someone to unban because of my dedication to this server.
    I have come back after almost 2 weeks in efforts to be able to play on this server again. I personally don't think I should have been banned because it was a misunderstanding but I do understand in a sense why ComPeter had to do it. I am asking for a 2nd chance, because I love this server and I love like 30% of the people in it as well. Please hear out my plea and at least discuss it, I really want to be back on this server, and I was not trying to get banned before and it was an accident. I ask forgiveness and serenity from Highwon for my antics, with a hope of me getting unbanned.
    Thank you.

2. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Don't you mean you want a 3rd chance?

3. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Not really, because I have never been banned this long before ever, but take it as you will.

4. Detective Fish

Detective Fish Supporter

I feel he should be forgive, but on a watch.

5. Nummy

Nummy Banned

On a watch? I don't need a watch. I honestly think I have experienced the consequences firsthand and I really wouldn't be here if I was dumb enough to have a plea and then go get banned again. This post would be a waste of time if I did. Anyways, thanks for the support.

6. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

How long are you banned for?

7. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Asty I have like 47 days left or something. Quite a while needless to say.

8. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

Nummy was crap, rebounded and was good, then went full crap again. I'm okay with him maybe getting a week off the sentence, other than that he should be banned a bit yet.

9. Nummy

Nummy Banned

I have been banned for almost 2 weeks now. 1 week is really not ideal by any means. I say a good deal would be if I screw up again blatantly then just perma ban me. One slip and I'm out I suppose. The stakes are high therefore theres no reason to be "crap".
    Honestly though, I was banned because of an rdm and leave in which I didn't even know I rdmed.
    I was on the brink because of the whole Winspa incident but that's not why I was banned. Not to mention Winspa was pretty provoking and Ahnuld you were there when I stopped talking S because you told us to.

10. Nummy

Nummy Banned

If I was smart I should have screenshotted Winspa's bs towards me to defend myself, but alas, that did not happen because I didn't realize he was going to report me on the forums.

11. I wanna give nummy another chance. I know his reps bad but i haven't even got a chance to know him yet. like he said, one more messup and perma ban. why not, theres already a ton of other crap going on anyways

12. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Last chance Nummy. I removed your ban on East but the ban on West stays.

13. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

Wrong choice in my opinion but oh well, just delaying the inevitable.

14. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Trash you can't predict the future. Anyways thanks for the encouragement -_-

15. IamAhnuld

IamAhnuld Regular Member

I've spoken with him a couple times now and would be willing to give him another chance on west as well.

16. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

That decision is up to ComPeter.

17. Nummy

Nummy Banned

Yeah I messaged Comp the day I got unbanned regarding that and he said that lifting the ban on east was his final decision, which is understandable. If Ahnuld speaking out about it changes his opinion that would be cool, but yeah I understand if otherwise, just slightly disappointing.

18. CpDub

CpDub Banned

Highwon please add me on steam i am here because it says you only allow to add if other people contact you outside of steam thanks

19. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Please do not grave dig posts. If you would like to get in touch with Highwon, message him on the forums via the private messaging system. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.